The cool white interior of this penthouse apartment is highlighted with a playful bold black detailing. Offset by warm wooden floors and the sun splashed terracotta terrace walls and floors, the loft's ultramodern design, with its large, floating kitchen island in the center of the space, finds its contrast in the magnificence of the city scape and the surrounding warm colors.
Panoramic windows and its 3 terraces expand the sense of space and provide the full splendor of Barcelona with gracious 360º views of the city.
The terraces are perfect for children to play outdoors or splash around in the rooftop mini, ankle deep pool or for the family to lunch al fresco.
All terraces are completed with outdoor showers, lounge seaters and sun beds.
This 80 sq meter (861 sq feet) penthouse, located on the 8th floor, has two bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms equipped with a rain shower.
Cleverly designed with adaptability as a focal point, grand sliding walls enable one of the bedrooms to be easily transformed to a discreet space or opened to blend in with the general lounge/dining area.
Nestled high above the crossroads between two distinct neighbourhoods, the elegance of Eixample (and Gayxample) and the vibrant, colourful and fashionable Raval, the Urgell apartment reflects its unique location perfectly.
- an open living space with a kitchen island / dining table, a floor to ceiling panorama window with amazing city views
- 2 terraces with lounge / dining outdoor furniture
- a rooftop terrace with views over the city
- a bedroom with either a kingsize bed or 2 single beds and an en-suite bathroom with a toilet, shower and a washbasin
- another bedroom with a queensize bed and an en-suite bathroom with a toilet, shower and washbasin
- a kitchen / dining island in the center of the living space
- the fully equipped kitchen has high quality appliances i.e. a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, microwave/oven, induction cook top, a bread toaster, a coffeemaker (french press or italian espresso maker), a juice machine, cooking utensils, etc.
- the apartment is stocked with herbs, spices, oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, toilet paper, shower gel, etc.
- linen, fluffy towels and a hair dryer
- soft (goose down)- and firm (anti allergen) pillows
- a washing machine / dryer and an iron and board
- two 32' screen satellite TV, a CD/USB/Ipod player + a collection of DVD's and CD's
- airconditioning and heating system
- WIFI / ADSL internet connection (bring your own computer)
- a phone line from which you can make local calls and receive calls worldwide
- the building has a doorman during office hours
- the apartment is on the 6th floor, the building has a small elevator
Near the apartment you will find:
- Sant Antoni part of Eixample. The area has recently reinvented itself as the place to go for excellent restaurants.
- The Raval neighbourhood - always lively, crammed with colourful bars and quirky shops as well as cultural spaces, the modern art museum MACBA and its adjoining cinema-focused museum CCCB.
- Gayxample, the gay district, also set in the elegant Eixample area, is close by and amongst the cosmopolitan side of town. Excellent hotspots reside in this lively part of town.
- The lively Placa Universitat with the University of Barcelona, designed by the architect Elies Rogent in a style based on Catalan Romanesque. From there, Plaça Catalunya, Barcelona's main square, Las Ramblas and the elegant shopping avenue Passeig de Gracia are just a block or 2 away.
- A left on Gran Via and a few blocks down you hit the splendour of Plaça Espanya, with the national museum, the MNAC, hovering above it on the Montjuic hill.
- Around the corner on Avinguda Parallel is Ferran Adria's latest venture, the restaurant Tickets, with a separate entrance for his mixology-and-tapas bar, 41°.
- The former Arenas bullfighting ring flanking the other side of Plaça Espanya has been converted into a shopping center and its upper deck terrace is worth a visit for the panoramic views alone.
Registration nº: HUT003403 in Catalonia's Tourism Register
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €35 per night, per additional guest|
|For our standard rate we require a prepayment of 30% of the total rental sum (excl. extras) upon confirmation of the booking. The balance is paid upon arrival.
Local city tourist tax: 0,72 euro per person per night (will be charged upon arrival over a maximum of 7 nights).
Late check-in fee: 33 euro for check-ins between 21.00 and 24.00 and 55 euro for check-ins after midnight.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.