* Located on a Private Vineyard Estate in the Healdsburg Wine Country
* Spectacular Views. The suite has spectacular views of our 17 acre Vineyard home.
* Full 1 bedroom Suite with additional comfortable convertible sofa that can sleep two adults.
* 1160 Square feet
* Large & Comfortable Living Room (pictured)
* Full Kitchen
* Dining Area off kitchen
* Office with computer
* WI/FI (no additional charge)
* Brazilian Rosewood Floors
* Premium Cable Television (Showtime, HBO)
* DVD Player
* Well stocked lending library
* Nice sitting Balcony overlooking the vineyard estate
* Great Privacy
* Very safe
Mark and Allie met while we were both living in Mill Valley, California and moved up to their vineyard property in 2007. We have two children and make Pinot Noir. Mark grew up in Palo Alto and Allie hails from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The Russian River appellation produces the world's best Pinot Noir. We grow our own grapes here on property and produce 1200 cases of premium Pinot Noir annually.
This home sits on top of a hill side with spectacular views of our vineyards and Eastside Road neighbors. We are close to town yet secluded enough to feel very private.
This guest house sits on the 17 acre vineyards of Ketcham Estate. We are walking distance from J & Rodney Strong wineries & we are a short drive to all Russian River Valley wineries. The Healdsburg Plaza is only a five minutes drive away.
In Healdsburg you will find world-class dining, chic shopping, antiques, farmers markets (Tuesday & Saturday), theater, and Tuesday night concerts on the Square. Healdsburg is a family-orientated town with a local baseball team, a Memorial Day Weekend parade & fair, Fourth of July Fireworks, loads of outdoor activities, and of course wine tasting.
We are also a five minute drive from the town of Windsor which has two weekly farmer's markets & free summer concerts of Thursday nights.
About 10 miles south is the town of Santa Rosa which hosts Safari West and The Charles Schulz Museum. The Sonoma County Airport (with bus service to SFO & OAK) is only ten minutes away.
We are about an hour north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.