|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Swan Cove Condominiums at Kent Narrows with private beach and views of the Chesapeake bay!
- Luxury condominium with 3000 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, one large family room with open kitchen, one large sunny living room and dinning area. There is 1 king size bed, 3 queen size beds and two sofas.
- The condominium is designed as a beach area vacation home with wide open windows, dramatic columns and hardwood floors. Enjoy the views of open water, sandy beaches and Chesapeake Bay sunsets.
- The master bedroom suite accesses the rear deck, the room also has a master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and a huge walk in closet.
- 60 ft waterfront deck is decorated with beach outdoor furniture. You can enjoy a spectacular view of the Sunsets.
- Piney Narrows Marina is just cross the street from the vacation home. You can bring your boat here and rent a boat slip.
- Chesapeake Bay Museums is just cross the street, 500 yard, connects with the Ferry Point Park through the wood bridge which is cross on a reserved swamp. You can enjoy a nice walk in the nature reserved beach park.
- A beautiful trail across Kent Island is just 2 minutes walking distance away from the house. You can enjoy beautiful island view while running/biking.
- We offer the rates as the following:
From 05/01/15 to 11/01/15: 3 night minimum stay required; (Fri, Sat, Sun): $1250; weekly; $2,200; monthly: $ 6,000
From 11/01/14 to 05/01/15: 3 night minimum stay required; (Fri,Sat,Sun):$1150; weekly: $1,800; monthly:$5,000
Keywords: Luxury Vacation Condomimum with the size of a house
Hello! Thank you and welcome to browse my vacation home. My name is Ranjit Hundal. Kent Island is a beautiful location for fishing, kayaking, boating, golfing and relaxing inside a beautiful waterfront home. Kent Island also has great sea food restaurants in the area. The area boasts great biking trails and walking paths which cross the islandwood bridge next to Swan Park. This is a great vacation home and hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Kick back and relax at beautiful Kent Island, MD.
Ranjit Hundal purchased this condo in 2009
We rented this unit and the one above it for a family wedding. Great location, beautiful unit and very quiet and relaxing on the porch. Lots of space for family to sit and enjoy private time or family time. Limited towels, pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Purchased paper plates and plastic silverware to get through the week. Problems with the master shower head; fixed it ourselves. Front door would not stay shut due to broken latch; fixed it ourselves. Master Bath had no cold water due to a faucet problem. Too much to do with a family wedding so did not call owner but did leave a note explaining the problems and hoping for a refund of the expenses incurred. Would recommend if you don't plan on cooking in the unit, bring towels and eat out!
Overall the condo was in great shape with up-to-date finishes. It was a good size for 8 people who were visiting from Kansas for a wedding, an amazing water front property, close to a lot of restaurants and attractions! I would definitely recommend this property!
Beautiful home with exceptional view of the Chesapeake! Relaxing vacation!
Wonderful place to stay, plenty of space for everyone. We especially enjoyed sitting on the porch in the evening watching the Osprey.
Great condo in great location with new furniture. Had shortage of towels 5 towels for 8 people and trouble with the front door lock being broken. Contacted owner who initially responded but did not answer phone after leaving a message about broken door lock. I think if small details can be adressed can be a great place
Lovely property and a great location for attending a wedding in the area. Could have used some oven pans. The upstairs neighbors were a bit noisy when they arrived late at night.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.