Kent Island Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Swan Cove Condominiums at Kent Narrows with private beach and views of the Chesapeake bay!
- Luxury condominium with 3000 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, one large family room with open kitchen, one large sunny living room and dinning area. There is 1 king size bed, 3 queen size beds and two sofas.
- The condominium is designed as a beach area vacation home with wide open windows, dramatic columns and hardwood floors. Enjoy the views of open water, sandy beaches and Chesapeake Bay sunsets.
- The master bedroom suite accesses the rear deck, the room also has a master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and a huge walk in closet.
- 60 ft waterfront deck is decorated with beach outdoor furniture. You can enjoy a spectacular view of the Sunsets.
- Piney Narrows Marina is just cross the street from the vacation home. You can bring your boat here and rent a boat slip.
- Chesapeake Bay Museums is just cross the street, 500 yard, connects with the Ferry Point Park through the wood bridge which is cross on a reserved swamp. You can enjoy a nice walk in the nature reserved beach park.
- A beautiful trail across Kent Island is just 2 minutes walking distance away from the house. You can enjoy beautiful island view while running/biking.
- We offer the rates as the following:
From 05/01/14 to 11/01/14: 3 night minimum stay required; (Fri, Sat, Sun): $1250; weekly; $2,300; monthly: $ 6,000
From 11/01/13 to 05/01/14: 3 night minimum stay required; (Fri,Sat,Sun):$1000; weekly: $1,700; monthly:$5,000
Keywords: Luxury Vacation Condomimum with the size of a house
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Erik Lowry
Hello! Thank you and welcome to browse my vacation home. My name is Ranjit Hundal. Kent Island is a beautiful location for fishing, kayaking, boating, golfing and relaxing inside a beautiful waterfront home. Kent Island also has great sea food restaurants in the area. The area boasts great biking trails and walking paths which cross the islandwood bridge next to Swan Park. This is a great vacation home and hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Kick back and relax at beautiful Kent Island, MD.
Erik Lowry purchased this condo in 2009