Clanville Manor and The Tallet which is adjacent, can together sleep up to 16, or 18 if the sofa beds are used, plus cots. Free Wi-Fi throughout and Sky TV in two rooms. Table tennis table undercover in case it rains!
Our Georgian farmhouse, Clanville Manor, sleeps 10/14 in five en-suite rooms plus sofa beds, has a large drawing room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen with Aga and a second sitting room. Available from Easter to September plus Christmas and New Year 2013.
The Tallet was originally the hay loft and wash room for the Georgian Farmhouse; adjacent to the main farmhouse, it has a flagstone floor and the original stone staircase. Superking double room and a bunk bedroom; downstairs is open plan.
Lone Oak, situated at the end of the drive and across a road, is ground floor accommodation with two shower rooms, three bedrooms, one ensuite, large kitchen, sitting room, open views over our fields from the back and a slide in the garden.
Guests staying in all accommodation have use of the swimming pool on a rota system and children's play equipment in the back garden of the farmhouse. The heated pool is open from the end of May Bank Holiday until the end of August. Walk or picnic along the banks of the River Brue maybe see badgers or a kingfisher.
School holidays in 2013! Live the dream of the Georgian Farmhouse! See www.clanvillemanor.com
Clanville Manor: self-catering for 10/14 guests of all ages plus cots. There is an outdoor heated pool June, July & August, free WiFi and a fully equipped kitchen with Aga
Take over the house & cottage, come to stay with your family or friends to celebrate a special birthday, anniversary, a family wedding in the area or just being together.
Please enquire by email or phone if you have any questions;
Details of Clanville Manor Farmhouse self-catering
Clanville Manor is a lovingly restored Georgian farmhouse for family self-catering lets, sleeping 10/14 in five ensuite rooms, plus sofa beds:-
• A large room with a 6 foot wide four-poster bed, single put up bed & ensuite shower room
• A large twin room with two single beds that can be linked to form a 6 foot superking bed, a third single bed with 'pull out' bed, & ensuite bathroom with a shower over the bath.
• A double room with 5 foot wide bed, cot & ensuite shower
• A second superking/double room with ensuite bath/shower room &
• A single room with ensuite shower
• A travel cot & a wooden cot are available and/or you can bring your own.
All bedrooms have Freeview TVs and are on the first floor approached by the wide English Oak polished staircase.
Downstairs there is
• A drawing room with comfy sofas, an open fireplace & Freeview TV/ DVD player
• A dining room seating up to 15,
• A large farmhouse kitchen fully equipped and with oil fired Aga, an electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge freezer & modern kitchen appliances including a Kenwood Chef Major Titanium, Magimix food processor and plenty of stainless steel saucepans and casseroles. I can recommend a caterer if you wish
• A second sitting/garden room with Freeview TV/ DVD player and comfy sofas, (one a 3'9' wide sofa bed) ideal for children
Please ask for a floorplan to help you!
A shared laundry room with washing machines & tumble dryers is also available.
Outside is an outdoor heated pool (32’ x 16’) and an outdoor play area for children, shared with the other self-catering cottages.
The front garden is for your exclusive use, with a table and chairs under the walnut tree.
Longleat, Animal Park: Guests staying in Clanville Manor are just 1/2 hour drive from Longleat and most families that stay here go to visit. Animal Park is featured on TV.
Wookey Hole Caves: The caves at Wookey Hole are a popular visitor attraction and open almost all year round, with undercover attractions for children. Just 1/2 hour drive from Clanville Manor
Fleet Air Arm at Yeovilton: A wonderful day out for all the family. Just 20 minutes' drive from Clanville Manor cottages