Lourmarin Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Independent apartments, fully equipped, sleep two to four
Situated in one of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', Lourmarin is ideally placed in the Luberon National Park in the heart of Provence, 30 mins from Avignon, Aix and Arles.
1) Newly decorated courtyard studio apartment, with large bedroom (double bed, 1.60m), separate well-equipped kitchen leading out to private shaded courtyard area with table, chairs, BBQ etc, New bathroom with separate shower, WC, hand basin.
2) Newly decorated courtyard apartment 50m2 (2 rooms). Large salon with fully equipped kitchen. 3 French doors open onto a south facing, sunlit courtyard garden. Down a few steps from the salon there is a large vaulted bedroom (1 double and 1 single bed) - cool and dry in summer - with en-suite shower room.
3) Charming balcony room with twin beds, en-suite shower and toilet. Views of countryside from private sunny south facing balcony.
4) La Petite Maison des Gardes - spacious two level apartment, fully fitted kitchen, large salon with outdoor terrace.
Two bedrooms upstairs with one double and two single high quality beds. Views from the sunny balcony of the chateau and Luberon mountain .
5) 'La Salle de Musique'. Fully modernised 35M2 studio with large sunny terrace, fully fitted kitchen, large 1.80 high quality bed, shower room.
Details for Courtyard Apartment 1/2 Studio, Sleeps 3, 1 Bathroom
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets considered
About Rose Robson
I found this little piece of paradise about 5 years ago as a retirement house. Now, after a complete renovation into separate apartments I am delighted to be able to share its charms with others.
Rose Robson purchased this apartment in 2005
Why Rose Robson chose Lourmarin
I bought the Ancienne Maison because of its charm and location, central but in a quiet location in the village.
What makes this apartment unique
The Ancienne Maison des Gardes has a 500 year old history reflected in the well worn steps trodden through centuries by the local guards. The charming internal courtyard is protected from the Mistral wind.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Rose & Robin
We absolutely LOVED our stay here! The rooms & views & especially the courtyard area made our stay much more unique & enjoyable. Also, thanks so much for all the wonderful recommendations on where to go around town & to the wineries! It was fabulous! We hope to come back & visit again!