|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Situated in one of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', Lourmarin is ideally placed in the Luberon National Park in the heart of Provence, 30 mins from Avignon, Aix and Arles.
1) Newly decorated courtyard studio apartment, with large bedroom (double bed, 1.60m), separate well-equipped kitchen leading out to private shaded courtyard area with table, chairs, BBQ etc, New bathroom with separate shower, WC, hand basin.
2) Newly decorated courtyard apartment 50m2 (2 rooms). Large salon with fully equipped kitchen. 3 French doors open onto a south facing, sunlit courtyard garden. Down a few steps from the salon there is a large vaulted bedroom (1 double and 1 single bed) - cool and dry in summer - with en-suite shower room.
3) Charming balcony room with twin beds, en-suite shower and toilet. Views of countryside from private sunny south facing balcony.
4) La Petite Maison des Gardes - spacious two level apartment, fully fitted kitchen, large salon with outdoor terrace.
Two bedrooms upstairs with one double and two single high quality beds. Views from the sunny balcony of the chateau and Luberon mountain .
5) 'La Salle de Musique'. Fully modernised 35M2 studio with large sunny terrace, fully fitted kitchen, large 1.80 high quality bed, shower room.
I found this little piece of paradise about 5 years ago as a retirement house. Now, after a complete renovation into separate apartments I am delighted to be able to share its charms with others.
Rose Robson purchased this apartment in 2005
I bought the Ancienne Maison because of its charm and location, central but in a quiet location in the village.
The Ancienne Maison des Gardes has a 500 year old history reflected in the well worn steps trodden through centuries by the local guards. The charming internal courtyard is protected from the Mistral wind.
Rose & Robin
We absolutely LOVED our stay here! The rooms & views & especially the courtyard area made our stay much more unique & enjoyable. Also, thanks so much for all the wonderful recommendations on where to go around town & to the wineries! It was fabulous! We hope to come back & visit again!
Lourmarin is designated as one of the most beautiful villages in France. The village centre hosts many excellent restaurants. Cafes spill out onto the pavements and there are many galleries, designer boutiques, antique and gift shops. There is an excellent Friday morning market of local produce and artisan wares.
There is always a lively programme of events, including antique, book, truffle and other fairs, free music concerts, film evenings, etc. During the summer, the Protestant Temple is used as one of the venues for the Roque d'Antheron international piano festival. The Chateau sponsors a musical programme, as well.
Other activities catered for include: cookery courses, private French lessons, tennis, swimming, biking, etc.
The village is situated in unspoilt Provence, on the south side of the Luberon Mountains. The beautiful countryside surrounding the village includes fields of cherry trees, grape vines and olive orchards.
Other Activities: Cookery and art classes, French language tuition, canoeing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Notes||30% deposit, bank cards not accepted. Euro cheque or cash only please.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.