Enjoy spectacular mountain views in this private vacation home located within Lake Cumberland Resort, Kentucky’s finest gated lake community.
· FREE unlimited local and long distance calling
· FREE wireless high-speed internet access (bring your own laptop)
· high chair
· Hot tub
· Pool table
· Gas fire place
· 50 inch Plasma TV.
Within the resort:
· Enjoy any of the 3 swimming pools, tennis court or boat launch.
· Hike within the resort’s 1,000 acres peninsula.
· Venture onto the vast expanse of 1,100 square miles of the Daniel Boone National Forest that adjoins the resort.
· There are 5 public golf courses within 15-30 minutes’ drive including The General Burnside Is course which has just completed a multi-million dollar 18-month renovation.
· Horseback riding
· ATV trails
· Federal shooting range
· Cumberland Falls
Our on-site resort manager and staff provide reservation check-in, immaculate housekeeping and maintenance service calls to make your stay more enjoyable.
Lake Cumberland is an adventurer’s dream, with over 1,200 miles of shoreline, fantastic boating and fishing. Come and enjoy the splendor of fall colors, too. In nearby Somerset, KY you will find popular retail stores and restaurants.
This unit subject to sales tax and one time cleaning fee $85.00, plus hot tub fee of $25.00 and processing fee of $42.00, Weeks are counted as 6 nights check out on the 7th day