Chiva Apartment Rental Photos and Description
A great base for visiting Valencia, playing golf & for the Ricardo Tormo Track.
Special offer: £25 discount off all 2 weeks holiday.
2015 holidays now on sale. Book early as peak summer holidays dates fill up very quickly.
This lovely apartment is located just a 20 minute drive from Valencia airport & the city's attractions. You can enjoy the city centre attractions and the stunning sandy beaches of this region, as well as discover the charming, traditional Spanish towns and villages and stunning inland, rural scenery plus play golf - all in 1 holiday!
Please take a look at our guest reviews to find out what previous guests have to say about the apartment and the surrounding area.
After exploring the local area or playing golf, you can enjoy a relaxing drink on your balcony & admire uninterrupted views of the 9th hole. As this apartment is only 150 metres from the club house, it is conveniently located for the bar & restaurant (which is also open to non-golfers). Wi-fi internet access is now available in the club house.
This 2 bedroom apartment has a well equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher, microwave & fridge freezer. Both bedrooms have twin beds & there is an en-suite bathroom from bedroom 1. A travel cot is also available for families with babies.
The open plan lounge has a TV, DVD player & CD player, plus there is an indoor dining table with 6 chairs & the patio doors open onto a good sized balcony with outdoor table & chairs so you can also enjoy al-fresco meals with fabulous views of the golf course.
There is a fantastic, large communal swimming pool so you can enjoy lazy days relaxing and sunbathing, or the children can have fun in the pool. A key is provided for the pool area as it is a residents only pool (not open to golf members). There is also a small playground for younger children.
When you are ready to get out and explore Valencia, there is so much to see in this amazing city. A 'must' is to visit the futuristic City of Science and Arts (which includes the amazing Oceangraphic aquarium), Bioparc Zoo & Jardin del Turia.
Valencia is steeped in history as the cathedral is said to be the home of the Holy Grail. Don't forget to climb the tower for stunning views over the city. Then take time to discover the Barrio Carman (old quarter) with its old cobbled streets & plazas. There are many interesting monuments, museums & parks to explore as well as lots of art galleries.
Other places of interest are the La Lonja de la Seda (the former silk exchange), the Bull ring & Mercardo (the traditional, large indoor market).
Plus there is also the modern marina built to host the America's Cup & old port to explore. Football fans should visit Mestalla (the home of the Valencia football team).
Just off the A7 motorway (near the airport) is the Bonaire shopping mall with lots of outlets stores and shops such as Mango, Zara, Primark plus many more, an Al Campo hypermarket, lots of restaurants and fast food outlets to choose from plus a cinema and bowling.
The Valencian region also has stunning scenery to explore with lakes, mountains, rural & historical towns & villages. Walkers will enjoy the Sierra Calderona natural park with its unspoilt sea views, pine forests & well marked footpaths. The Reserva Muele de Cortes is another lovely nature reserve.
Closer to the coast is the Albufera freshwater lagoon & the stunning long sandy beaches of El Saler. Try the paella at El Palmer (home of Valencian paella). Other nice beaches are Cullera and Sagunto.
This is an important agricultural area of Spain, therefore all kinds of fresh produce is grown locally. You will see the fruit trees and grapevines is the surrounding fields and valleys. You can even take a winery tour in the nearby town of Requena.
Take time to visit the warm water canyon at Montanejos, admire the Navajas waterfalls, sail through the beautiful Coves of Saint Joseph or discover the historical towns of Xativa & Sagunto.
Other activities on offer in the region include boat hire, sailing lessons, wind-surfing, jet-ski, diving lessons, fishing, cycling, horse riding, motor racing events & golf.
Experience local Spanish culture & stay at the villa during a fiesta such as Las Fallas (15-19 March) & La Tomatina .. the tomato throwing festival in nearby Bunol (last Wednesday in August).
Travel information: Car hire is recommended. Fly into Valenica Manises airport, and it is only a 25 minutes drive to the house. Fly to Valencia with Easyjet from London Gatwick. Ryanair now fly to Valencia from London Stansted, Manchester, East Mids, Dublin, Bristol, Frankfurt, Brussels, Dusseldorf.
We have also had guests fly into Alicante which is about a 3 hour drive away or even Barcelona. the motorway network is very good in Spain. It is cheaper to pre-book car hire before you travel.
We send a travel pack before you travel with directions from the airport, key information, emergency contact details plus at the house is a guest manual with ideas of where to shop, eat out and places to visit during your holiday.
If you don't want to drive into Valencia, it is cheap & easy to catch the drive from Chiva or the metro from Torrent.
Rental Rate Information:
- Some GREEN FEE offers are usually available - please ask for more details.
- BOOK 2 WEEKS and receive a £25 DISCOUNT.
- LONG STAY rentals are available. Please get in touch for any stays over 4 weeks for a discounted rate.
- We may be able to accommodate short stays in the low season (excluding July/ August). Please email for details.
- Rental price is based upon 4 sharing. A 5th person can be accommodated and there is an extra charge of £25 for this extra person.
- Please note: A maximum of 2 children + 1 baby are allowed to stay at the apartment.
- Deposit: 25% of total rental price to be paid within 7 days of booking being confirmed. Balance: Payable 10 weeks before departure together with a security deposit of £100. The security deposit will be banked and fully refunded within 28 days of return provided that there are no damage/ breakages/ excessive use of electricity (or any other breach of holiday agreement). If you fail to pay the balance when due, your booking may be cancelled.
- Cancellations: More than 10 weeks prior to arrival: loss of deposit.10-8 weeks prior: 50% of total rental rate will be refunded. 7-5 weeks prior: 25% of total rental rate will be refunded. 4-0 weeks prior: 0% refund. Please note, if you are booking within 10 weeks of your departure date, this is classed as a late booking & the total rental amount is due within 7 days of the booking being confirmed.
- Payment is normally only accepted in the quoted currency and is to be paid in £sterling. The approximate equivalent amounts are to be used as a guide only as all actual payments amounts & method of payment in alternative currencies are to be agreed in advance between the advertiser/ owner & the guest.
- Preferred method of payment is UK sterling bank transfer. We can also accept Euro payments. Payment can be accepted from non-sterling countries via international bank transfer or Paypal. There may be a small additional charge to cover the bank/ Paypal charges. Please ask for details.
- Once your booking is confirmed, the price is fixed and will not change. However, we reserve the right to change the published prices for new bookers during the holiday season depending on availability.
- It is mandatory that you have your own personal travel insurance. We can not accept personal claims
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
About Nicola Rides
I run a small holiday lettings business called Maison-Sol Holiday Rentals and currently rent out a total of 11 properties in Spain and Turkey. I rent this apartment on behalf of the owners and have visited it, so please feel free to ask any questions. I have worked in the travel industry for a package holiday company before setting up my own business, and have been renting out holiday properties now for 8 years. I also own my own holiday home in Turkey.
Why Nicola Rides chose Chiva
This apartment is located in a fantastic spot on the El Bosque golf course development. The owners bought this property as they are golfers and this apartment offers fabulous views over the 9th hole of the course. Both golfers and non-golfers enjoy staying here as it is a lovely spot but is also conveniently close to the clubhouse with its restaurant and bar. Plus there is a supermarket within a 5 minutes drive for all your holiday provisions.
What makes this apartment unique
This is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms so is great for couples or families staying on holiday. It features a lovely balcony for dining al-fresco with nice views of the 9th green. Our guests choose to stay for a whole variety of different reasons...to play golf or to visit the events at the Ricardo Tormo racing track. We also have many guests who choose to stay in the apartment for a holiday to visit Valencia and the surrounding area. Plus there's a large communal swimming pool for lazy sunbathing days.