Lovely, remodeled Presidio Heights home in best SF neighborhood. Please, no smoking and no pets--owners have allergies and keep an extremely clean home.
This is your ideal accommodation if you want quality, comfort, space, style, and convenience to everything San Francisco has to offer.
- Presidio Heights, among multi-million dollar homes and one of the safest SF neighborhoods
- Wide, tree-lined sidewalk is perfect for kids to skateboard or draw on the sidewalk with chalk
- 2 blocks from the Presidio National park and its golf course
- 1 mile from Golden Gate Park
- 3/4 mile to the Bay and Ocean (great for Americas Cup!)
- A few flat blocks from great shopping, dining, entertainment, multiple playgrounds, gym, spas, yoga, movie theater, public transportation (1 bus takes you downtown--no transferring!), free Presidio shuttle bus
- 2 miles from Golden Gate Bridge entrance
- 3,200 square foot house built in 1908
- 4 bedrooms, separate TV room, separate office, laundry room
- 3 floors of living space
- Completely remodeled bathrooms with Carrera marble, heated floors
- Modern, remodeled kitchen
- New, high-thread count sheets. New pillows.
- High 9-11 foot ceilings throughout the house
- 1 car garage (small SUV OK, but big ones won't fit) or 2 small cars, tandem
- EASY street parking in this neighborhood
- Interior stairs to the house
- 2 adult bikes and 2 kid bikes/helmets. Skateboards, ripsticks, balls, and other toys
- Large, covered front porch and a gorgeous 100-year old stained glass window in front door.
- Gorgeous, formal entry, a foyer, living room with wood burning fireplace (wood in garage), dining room with French doors to the backyard, 1/2 bath, remodeled kitchen, eat-in area and family room
- Updated kitchen with eat-in area and family room
- Bright greenhouse windows overlook the backyard
- Fully landscaped backyard is on the same level as the kitchen/family room, which is unusual in SF and great for kids!
- Gas grill and fountain outside kitchen on deck
- Wide staircase leads to the second floor with 3 bedrooms (2 twin, 1 trundle, 1 queen bed)
- Full bath with tub/shower combo (just remodeled with designer Carrera marble, heated floors, 100-year old stained glass window)
- Laundry room, TV room with Xbox, HBO, cable, 46' flat screen TV...
- All bedrooms have large picture windows and lots of light
- Master bedroom, bathroom and office
- Huge master bedroom with a wall of windows opening to the private backyard and lots of greenery--lots of privacy
- Master bedroom has sitting area and 100-year old chimney adding to the charm
- Newly remodeled master bath with designer Carrera marble, heated floors, extra long bathtub, shower, 2 sinks, stained glass windows, skylight that opens, separate toilet room
- Skylights throughout this floor
- Separate office with 2 desks, wifi, skylights, window looking out onto a lush tree and a gorgeous temple across the street
Keywords: safe neighborhood, garage, house, backyard, 2 blocks from national park and golf course, walking to all amenities, inside laundry, updated, remodeled, 4+ bedrooms, office, wifi