Lovely, remodeled Presidio Heights home in best SF neighborhood. Please, no smoking and no pets--owners have allergies and keep an extremely clean home.
This is your ideal accommodation if you want quality, comfort, space, style, and convenience to everything San Francisco has to offer.
- Presidio Heights, among multi-million dollar homes and one of the safest SF neighborhoods
- Wide, tree-lined sidewalk is perfect for kids to skateboard or draw on the sidewalk with chalk
- 2 blocks from the Presidio National park and its golf course
- 1 mile from Golden Gate Park
- 3/4 mile to the Bay and Ocean (great for Americas Cup!)
- A few flat blocks from great shopping, dining, entertainment, multiple playgrounds, gym, spas, yoga, movie theater, public transportation (1 bus takes you downtown--no transferring!), free Presidio shuttle bus
- 2 miles from Golden Gate Bridge entrance
- 3,200 square foot house built in 1908
- 4 bedrooms, separate TV room, separate office, laundry room
- 3 floors of living space
- Completely remodeled bathrooms with Carrera marble, heated floors
- Modern, remodeled kitchen
- New, high-thread count sheets. New pillows.
- High 9-11 foot ceilings throughout the house
- 1 car garage (small SUV OK, but big ones won't fit) or 2 small cars, tandem
- EASY street parking in this neighborhood
- Interior stairs to the house
- 2 adult bikes and 2 kid bikes/helmets. Skateboards, ripsticks, balls, and other toys
- Large, covered front porch and a gorgeous 100-year old stained glass window in front door.
- Gorgeous, formal entry, a foyer, living room with wood burning fireplace (wood in garage), dining room with French doors to the backyard, 1/2 bath, remodeled kitchen, eat-in area and family room
- Updated kitchen with eat-in area and family room
- Bright greenhouse windows overlook the backyard
- Fully landscaped backyard is on the same level as the kitchen/family room, which is unusual in SF and great for kids!
- Gas grill and fountain outside kitchen on deck
- Wide staircase leads to the second floor with 3 bedrooms (2 twin, 1 trundle, 1 queen bed)
- Full bath with tub/shower combo (just remodeled with designer Carrera marble, heated floors, 100-year old stained glass window)
- Laundry room, TV room with Xbox, HBO, cable, 46' flat screen TV...
- All bedrooms have large picture windows and lots of light
- Master bedroom, bathroom and office
- Huge master bedroom with a wall of windows opening to the private backyard and lots of greenery--lots of privacy
- Master bedroom has sitting area and 100-year old chimney adding to the charm
- Newly remodeled master bath with designer Carrera marble, heated floors, extra long bathtub, shower, 2 sinks, stained glass windows, skylight that opens, separate toilet room
- Skylights throughout this floor
- Separate office with 2 desks, wifi, skylights, window looking out onto a lush tree and a gorgeous temple across the street
Keywords: safe neighborhood, garage, house, backyard, 2 blocks from national park and golf course, walking to all amenities, inside laundry, updated, remodeled, 4+ bedrooms, office, wifi
We're an active family of 4 who love living in SF for all its cultural offerings, and in our neighborhood for its safe, quiet location and immediate access to an enormous variety of outdoor activities. We like to travel and are happy to share our home with respectful guests who don't smoke or bring pets.
Location, location, location! One of the most gorgeous cities in the world, with ocean/hiking/biking/culture/restaurants within minutes of our house. Yet, then we pull up into our convenient garage and feel like we are in an oasis of quiet.
- In SF proper, but feels like a neighborhood.
- 1-car garage plus plentiful street parking.
- Gorgeous backyard on same level as family room.
- Every SF attraction is easy access from here.
- Easy access to Marin, wine country, skiiing, Silicon Valley.
2 blocks from Presidio National Park with walking trails, bowling, Disney museum, playgrounds, climbing gym, trampoline gym, bike rentals, shopping, dining, beaches, surfing. Within 6 flat blocks walking of gym, spa, indoor pool, restaurants, hospital, coffee, grocery, bookstores, libraries... 1 mile from Golden Gate Park with museums, bike rentals, Academy of Sciences, walking, boat rentals... Best SF neighborhood--quiet, safe, central, easy street parking (and use our 1-car garage!). Borrow our bikes and helmets (2 kid, 2 adult). Great location for Americas Cup! Quick 5 minute drive to easy parking spots to watch the race.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jul 1 - Sep 2
|50% to reserve
50% due 3 weeks prior to arrival
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.