|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you enter the doors of Narnia, you leave your worries and stress behind and settle into this comfortable, serene cabin with incredible views of the Appalachian Mountains from both decks. Located on a maintained mountain dirt road at about 2400 feet, you are near whitewater rivers, lakes, hiking, biking, train rides, and quaint NC, TN and GA mountain towns.
Entering into the main area, you find the open living, dining and kitchen area filled with natural light and a wood burning fireplace for those cold winter days and fall and spring nights. The mountain views are constantly changing as you sit on the decks in the regular and hammock chairs. The decks are peaceful places to get lost in a good book or craft project, or just sit and listen to the native birds. The Main bedroom, with it's Queen-size bed and the full bathroom, with its tub shower, complete the main floor.
Going downstairs finds you in a second family room with a sleeper sofa, multi-purpose game table (foosball, mini-ping pong, etc), a second bedroom with Queen-size bed and additional full bathroom with shower. The fully stocked laundry room is also on this floor.
Just a little over 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Asheville, you will find Narnia a great mountain retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Keywords: cabin, mountain views, outdoor activities, fishing, rafting, hiking, golfing, Cherokee, Ocoee, Nantahala
* 30 minutes from the John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC - a renown non-competitive adult learning school which offers classes in craft, art, music, dance, cooking, gardening, nature studies, photography and writing. https://www.folkschool.org/
* 20 – 25 minutes from downtown Murphy, the county seat - you’ll find coffee shops, restaurants, library, museum, shops, and more - http://townofmurphync.com/.
* You're in the midst of top-notch white water rivers – Nantahala (one hour), Ocoee (30 minutes), Chattooga, Hiawassee and others.
* And if rafting, canoeing or kayaking doesn’t interest you; there is swimming, boating and jet skiing at area lakes - Nottely, Hiawassee and Chatuge.
* Other nearby activities include: biking, hiking (Appalachian Trial and other trails), horseback riding, golf, gem mining, concerts, plays, local and regional festivals, flea markets and wineries.
* Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest.
* 2+ hours from Asheville
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night minimum stay
10% discount on lodging fee for returning guests.
Presently, payment is by check or wire transfer only.
1/2 payment deposit due with booking and is fully refundable up to 4 weeks before booking date. Full payment due 2 weeks prior to booking date.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.