Fox Island House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Office, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Forest surrounds this lovely home on three sides. This house is not handicapped or disabled friendly because it has 5 floors connected by a winding stair case. This is a one of a kind, unique designer house. It has a long winding driveway, and a path to the local beach. Wildlife including deer, raccoon, eagles, falcons, owls, squirrels, and many different kinds of birds can be seen from the two balconies of this home. Stunning views of the south Puget Sound, Islands and the Olympic mountain ranges are a photographer's dream.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Connie Aboubakr
We are a couple of school teachers who have invested their money in this house. We have two children, three grandchildren and 1 cat.
Connie Aboubakr purchased this house in 2010
Why Connie Aboubakr chose Fox Island
We live close to this property, and its land connects with out own home property.
What makes this house unique
We have lived in the Northwest our entire lives, and would live nowhere else. The beautiful scenery, and the wildlife along with the great people make Washington State a great place to live.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Since I live in a small apartment and hear some noise all the time, I enjoyed the large space and the quietness. They made me forget the busy hour and work in Japan.
2) The view is wonderful and the air is clean. I can’t describe how beautiful the view is.
3) I enjoyed staying there with my family. Since there are three stories in the house, we can keep our privacy and keep a good distance from each other.
4) I could use the internet, which was helpful.
5) If the house was away from your house, I would have felt lonely and couldn’t relax. Since I could see your house from the window, I felt so relaxed and safe.