Breath-taking views of San Francisco and the Bay, and the best weather in the city.
This mid-century building has gone through an incredible remodel. It is tastefully decorated and well maintained, the perfect destination for any trip.
The main bedroom(en-suite) is fully furnished with a king size bed, spacious closets and personal bathroom. The guest bedroom has two twin beds dressed in Belgian bed linens. There is wonderful chase lounge by the window where you can great views of San Francisco's rolling hills. The living room has a truly spectacular view and plenty of space to move around. With large windows wrapping all the way around the top floor, you get a panoramic view of the city. The kitchen is fully equipped to meet your needs--we have every appliance you can think of! Our dining area has a large oak table with tastefully matching leather seats, a great place to entertain guests while enjoying spectacular views.
If you don't feel like cooking, there are several local restaurants to try or order for delivery.
• Panoramic views (270 degrees) with amazing sunlight
• 52' TV games console/Netflix/Hulu.
• A daily copy of the Wall Street Journal
• Complementary tea and coffee
• Free Wifi.
• San Francisco and California guide books.
• Board Games.
• ipod dock/stereo system.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• House guide/instructions.
• Neighborhood guide and map.
• Deck with dining area, motorized awning (Fantastic views and outdoor heater!!)
• Very quiet apartment in a very calm neighborhood with a great peacefulness (last house on a cul de sac street)
• Complementary tour pick up and drop courtesy of Best Bay Area Tours
• Best climate in the city (no fog; in the middle of the fog doughnut)
• Dedicated parking spot for one guest vehicle. Street Parking available with in 1-2 blocks of the property.
• Easy access to all major highways
• 40 minute drive from San Francisco International airport
• 25 minute drive into downtown San Francisco (Union Square)
• 25 minute drive to Fisherman’s Wharf
• 25 minute drive to Ocean Beach
• San Francisco is 49 miles square (7 miles (10 km) east to west by 7 miles(10 km) north to south). The apartment is just south of the center of the city
Just stones throw away from 24th street where a wide variety of award winning restaurants are on offer. Class isn’t the only thing that helps distinguish the restaurants in Noe Valley. Cuisine is another: Bacco (authentic regional Italian cuisine), Humano Sushi, Contigo (excellent Spanish cuisine), FireFly(Californian Fusion of local sourced ingredients) and Incanto (excellent Italian specializing in pork and beef dishes) are just a sample of what is on offer. The Foreign Cinema (a great restaurant with a big screen) is about 10 blocks away.
Noe Valley shops and Restaurants – 5 minute walk
Castro Neighbood – 10-15 minute walk (or 5 minute bus ride)
The Mission Neighborhood - 20 minute walk
Valencia Street shopping – 20 minute walk
Mission Dolores Park – 10-15 minute walk
Golden Gate Park (includes DeYoung Museum and Academy of Sciences) – 3 miles
Embarcadero – 4 miles
Financial District – 4 miles
Moscone Center – 4 miles
The Presidio – 5 miles
Golden Gate Bridge (and Crissy Field) – 6 miles
Keywords: San Francisco, Noe Valley, village, calm, flat, apartment, panoramic, views, quiet