Take It Easy on Lake Wedowee is a brand-new lake house ideally situated on a large point lot with lake views from every room.
Perfect for 2-3 families with up to 12 guests.
Short, easy walk to private gazebo and dock.
Things you can do at Take It Easy:
- Watch beautiful sunsets from the porch and lower patio.
- Have a picnic in your own private lakeside gazebo.
- Bring your boat and/or sea doos to our dock.
- Take a dip from the dock's covered swim platform.
- Relax in a lounge chair on the second story of the dock and enjoy the big water views.
- Roast s'mores around the lakeside fire pit.
- Play ping pong in the basement rec room.
- Hook up your IPhone or IPad to our Sonos system to listen to your music.
- Relax and enjoy the flat screen televisions in every bedroom and in the family room.
- Play the Wii on the flat screen television in the bunk room.
The house comfortably sleeps 12 people as follows:
Main Floor Room - Master bedroom with king bed and master bathroom with double sinks and double shower
Basement - Second master bedroom with king bed and private bathroom
Second Story - Guest bedroom with queen bed and private bathroom
Second Story - Bunk bedroom with six twin beds and private bathroom
There is a 1/2 bathroom in the basement with an outdoor shower that has direct access to the lake. There is also a 1/2 bathroom on the main floor.
Keywords: Lake Wedowee, lake house, Hunter Bend
We purchased land on Lake Wedowee many years ago and are so excited to finally build our dream home there.
Lake Wedowee is a very clean, uncrowded lake conveniently located in a small town not too far from Atlanta.
Our home is unique for two reasons:
1 - The view. You don't even have to get in a boat to enjoy the amazing views and have a great lake house experience.
2 - The house. We were involved in the building process every step of the way. As a result, we were able to include several unique features.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.