Ottawa Condo Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps 7, 2 Bath Downtown-Walk to All Major Attractions!!!! ~~~~ SAVE! ~~~~ NO CLEANING FEES!!! ~~~~ SAVE! ~~~~
~~~~ SAVE! ~~~~ NO CLEANING FEES!!! ~~~~ SAVE! ~~~~
This well appointed 2 story, 2 bedroom (pus a unique "cave" like double bedroom with own TV, PS3, window, lighting, closet - perfect for children or children at heart) and a retro click-clack sofa bed for 1 adult or two children, plus 2 bathrooms, in this New York-style loft suite is fully furnished:
- 10 foot high ceilings
- exposed brick wall
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors
- brand new 42” LED HDTV(with 290 digital), and free NETFLIX (incl. PS 3 with Blu Ray) plus another flat screen with PS3 in the unique cave-like 3rd bedroom
- newly renovated kitchen with huge stainless steel fridge with water/ice on the door, commercial stainless steel dishwasher, laser-cut double deep stainless steel sink, massive pennisula that seats 7 people comfortably. Lots of cupboard space and stocked with everything you need to create memorable meals
- expansive 6 foot high windows
- well laid out floor plan; very private between the bedrooms
- 2 queen-size beds, 1 double bed, 1 click clack sofa for 1 adult or 2 children
- duvets and comfy blankets
- two full bathrooms recently built
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked kitchen with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., are complimentary
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience.
Parking is available 1/2 block (30 second walk) from the condo and is $10 plus 13% HST ($11.30) per 24 hours with in/out privileges. No reservation required.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
Pets and Smoking
- Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite though you can smoke outside.
We chose this location because it is central to everything.
Within 10 minutes drive/walk of the front door you can visit the province of Quebec including swimming in famous Meech Lake in the summer or ski in Gatineau Park in the winter. Byward Market, 4 live theatres, a local rep theatre, unique and one-of-a-kind boutiques, the largest shopping mall in the heart of the downtown - all within walking distance.
Walking distance to Parliament Hill, Governor General's Residence, 24 Sussex, Byward Market, U.S. Embassy; University of Ottawa; Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute, Rideau Canal, Rideau Centre; National Arts Centre; National Arts Gallery; Ministry of National Defence, French Embassy, British High Commission, Dept of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, 4 live theatres, 1 rep theatre, 3 new release movie theatres, parks; 2 large grocery stores, liquor and beer stores, restaurants, bars, night life.