|Property type||mobile home|
|Minimum Stay||31 nights|
Just came on the market!
This wonderful beach home is located near Pier Plaza. Walk to everywhere. No car is necessary. Walk to the beach and to Pier Plaza!
The home's physical address is located one half block off (North) of Pier Plaza. Mailing address is on Pier Plaza.
Our Owner/Manager is a certified Vacation Rental Property Manager with the California Association of Realtors.
Longer stays prefered, (6+ months)
VRBO stayed at Hermosa Oasis!
The Marineland Bungalow is one of our many homes at Hermosa Oasis.
VRBO gave us a great review when they stayed with us. We believe you will also enjoy Hermosa Oasis too.
Give us a call today!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is NOT available for parties of ANY kind, including birthdays, graduations, and weddings... we are a strict NO party home.
• Walk to the beach!
• Just 1 block to Upper Pier Plaza
• Walk to The Green Belt with grass for your pets.
• Walking distance from 100+ restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and bars
• Walking distance to tennis courts, volleyballs courts, skateboard park, basketball courts, roller hockey rink, and lots of other recreational facilities – all free!
• Nearby farmer’s market and grocery stores
• 10 minutes from LAX
• 5 minutes from freeway
• Attention to detail throughout
• Keyless locks
Why Hermosa Beach?
• Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places To Live in the US
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #1 in US Best Places To Be Rich and Single
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #7 in US 6-Figure Towns
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
• Consistently ranked as the cleanest ocean water in the L.A. area
• Consistently ranked as one of America’s top walking cities
• Average of 325 days of sunshine a year
• Fiesta Hermosa – most popular street fair in Southern California – every Memorial and Labor Day weekend
• Other annual events include Hermosa Beach Ironman, Hermosa Beach Film Festival, International Surf Festival, U.S. Paddleboard Championships, Hermosa Beach Sunset Concert, Shakespeare by the Sea, and more
• Citywide WiFi
• Home to multiple Olympic and world champion gold medal volleyball players
• Close drive to multiple golf courses
• Top ranked police department
Notable residents include:
o Carson Daly - television personality
o Daniel Tosh - comedian
o Eric Fonoimoana - professional AVP volleyball player, Olympic gold medal winner
o Jack Black - actor who grew up in Hermosa
o Jimmy Kimmel - television personality
o Kerri Walsh - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Michael Strahan - professional NFL football player
o Misty May-Treanor - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Steve Lyons - former professional MLB baseball player, Fox sportcaster and current Dodgers broadcast team
o Ted Coombs - Author of 'For Dummies' computer books series
o And many more… .
Relax and enjoy the warmth of our hospitality.
Please be sure to Click on the link:****************See All My Rental Listings *****************(Located below, near inquire about this property)
Keywords: Beach House, Family, Fun, Comfortable, Clean
My name is Suzanne Rampe and I believe I am the only certified Vacation Rental Manager/Owner which means, your booking smooth sailing and accommodations kept to the highest standards. I am also a Real Estate Agent with Shorewood Realtors here in Hermosa Beach. I along with my family own Hermosa Oasis LLC. We love living in Hermosa and have been local to the are for generations. We take pride in what we do and our guests have commented on the fact that it shows. We hope that you will come and stay with us here to see all that we have to offer.
I was a stuntwoman for many years, but having kids and a family changed my focus. My husband was a World Champion acrobat and performed with Cirque du Soleil. So we often have many questions from our kids teachers when that have been asked what do you parents do for a living or how did you spend your summer. My son's answers would always cause a teacher to ask me if he has a vivid imagination. He does but not that vivid.
We hope to be hearing from you soon!
Suzanne purchased this mobile home in 2013
We thought it a great addition to our places on The Strand. We often have travelers looking for a good deal and close to the beach. This home offers the privacy of a single family home with out the large rental fees. It is cute has a large outdoor area and close to everything and I mean everything! You don't need a car when living here. Walk score give this home an 88!
Location to the beach and Pier Plaza. Also we have been as siting travelers like yourself for over 50 years.
This is a nice quiet place and very close to the beach. Clean rooms and very very spacious.
This place is walking distance to Hermosa Pier and there are lots of good restaurants around.
I've been enjoying the slow quiet mornings and the beach time to the fullest.
What you see in the photos is what you get.
My colleagues and I are very pleased with our stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Notes||This property rents monthly. We can keep the rate at 2500 year round if 6 plus months are rented. If you rent during the summer months only the rate is 4000 per month.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.