Hatteras House Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 6 Bedrooms, 5 baths and 2 half Baths, (Sleeps 14)
**Please note we rent from Sunday 4pm until the following Sunday at 10 am.
**We are fully booked from June - late September 2014. Please take a look at our calendar for 2014 fall/winter or 2015 rates and availability.
The Ivey Coast Beach House is in the third row and only a one minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean. For more information on the house and local attractions in the area see our website: www.iveycoast com.
This 2,975 sq ft house features:
• Six bedrooms that sleep 14 comfortably, five full baths, and two half baths.
• Top of the line mattresses (1 king, 2 Queen, 2 Full, 4 Twin)
• Master Suite has a large jetted tub and a 32” flat screen HD TV.
• Great Room has a gas fireplace, two couches, two upholstered chairs, and a 52” flat screen HD TV with cable TV, as well as on-demand Netflix (included in price)
• Pool, kiddies’ pool, 90”x 90” hot tub that seats six, and a sauna that seats four.
• Pool area has a private half bathroom and a separate shower room with two stalls
• Fully stocked kitchen with large, high end Maytag fridge with filtered water, under counter microwave, stainless steel cookware, blender, two coffee pots, and other top of the line items.
• Two Adult bicycles and one child bike
• Volleyball net and ball
• Basketball hoop and ball
• Crib, highchair, and baby gate for infant or toddler
• Game Room has a gas fireplace, eight foot Brunswick billiards table, 42” flat screen TV, wet bar, small microwave, and full size refrigerator.
• Both Queen bedrooms have 32' TVs with cable.
• 32' flat screen with X-box and 20 games (6 - 'E'veryone; 8 - 'T'een; 4 - 'M'ature - no cable on this tv)
• Two exterior private showers at back door entrance
• Fish cleaning station at the rear of the house
• PLUS we provide you with a personal concierge to assist with all of your vacation planning! Shore Details Inc is ready to assist with every detail, just our way of saying thank you for choosing Ivey Coast Beach House. You can hire Shore Details to have your groceries stocked when you arrive, have a personal chef prepare you an island feast, or have dinner delivered right to your door! Check out all their services at www.shoredetails.com to your door!
By far, the natural beauty is considered the most stunning attraction of Hatteras Island — from Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge to Hatteras Island National Seashore. One of the wonderful features that keep vacationers returning to Hatteras Island year after year is the unpopulated nature of the beaches. You can pull over on a deserted stretch of NC Highway 12, or simply walk the one minute from the Ivey Coast Beach House and find a piece of unspoiled shoreline all to yourself. During the fall and spring months, it’s possible to enjoy a long walk along the beach without encountering another person. The beautiful, pristine condition of the beaches ranks the Cape Hatteras National Seashore as one of the best beaches in America, and a routine entry on many top beaches lists, including 'America's Top 10 Beaches' by the well known expert, Dr. Beach. On Hatteras Island, you’ll find no busy boardwalks, no restaurants or bars set up right on the beach. You'll simply find miles of sand and blue Atlantic Ocean with Dolphins swimming close to shore.
On the southern end of Hatteras Island where the Ivey Coast Beach House is located, Hatteras Village is known for its ties to offshore fishing. The village borders Hatteras Inlet, giving recreational and commercial fishing boats an easy route to the Gulf Stream and the inshore fishing grounds. Hatteras has several marinas where commercial and recreational boats dock, making this a great place from which to book an offshore charter. Hatteras also offers a lot more shopping these days, from art galleries to clothing boutiques. One of the Outer Banks’ newest attractions, the Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum, is located here. The 'free' ferry to Ocracoke Island leaves from Hatteras Village.
The most well-known Hatteras attractions is the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, but other popular sites will get you up close and personal with the Native Americans who were the real first inhabitants of these island, teach you about how locals predicted weather years ago and about the courageous men from the U.S. Life Saving Service who went to the aid of hundreds of shipwreck victims. The island attractions are either free or charge a very modest fee. Only a short distance off Hatteras Island there are other wonderful places to visit, such as the Wright Brothers National Memorial and the North Carolina Aquarium. There is more to do here than you could possibly do in one summer! See our Attractions and Events pages to check out all the possibilities!
**Pool Heat is available for $350 for the week or $50 per day. For the daily rate the days must be consecutive with only one start and one end date allowed per week.
**A 6.75% North Carolina Sales Tax and a 6% County Occupancy Tax are required on all rental rates and are not included in the prices below.
**House cleaning upon check out, bath towels and sheets are included in the prices below, unless otherwise indicated. Beach towels are not provided, and we recommend you bring your own.
***The pool and hot tub are open from March through November. However, off-season the Hot Tub can be de-winterized for a fee of $125 fee to prep the pool out of season.
Keywords: house, beach house, villa, ocean view, sound view
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered