City of London Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
Serviced Luxury Apartments in Canary Riverside by Four Seasons Hotel
This is a luxury apartment in the landmark development of Canary Riverside built around the year 2000. A premier environment with the Four Seasons Hotel, Circus Apartments and a Virgin gym and pool (was Holmes Place) on site. Situated just by the entrance to Canary Wharf estate at Westferry Circus gardens, it has the architectural look and feel of the important buildings of Canary Wharf itself. The environment here is designed to be convenient, safe and pleasant.
The location -
Its location - on the west side of Canary Wharf - is already in view of the City. Unlike other less convenient and prestigious apartments which are located further down Docklands, requiring that you change train at Canary Wharf, from this apartment you can go direct to the City (Bank) on the Docklands Light Railway in 5 minutes or to the West End by tube in 15 minutes (Green Park for the West End).
The Estate -
This landmark estate is the most convenient riverside estate on Canary Wharf. The secure interior gardens are a great place for young children. You can take out monthly membership to access the gym and pool. Restaurants and coffee bars on site.
The interior -
The one bedroom apartments are located in the buildings surrounding the Four Seasons Hotel, with full kitchen, kingsize bed, and luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower. Couch and table for 4 in the livingroom. Extra bed on request - please request this to confirm availability.
Suitable for -
- if you are working in Canary Wharf or the City (5 minutes to Bank from Westferry), or Greenwich;
- for tourist reasons, if you wish to have a better apartment and understand how you can change at Bank for the Central Line to Covent Garden or take the Jubilee Line via South Bank, West End, Baker Street - direct right across London!
- if you want to be near London City Airport;
- if you are attending Excel exhibitions (a few minutes from Westferry DLR);
- for access to great shopping at Canary Wharf.
- pets not allowed