Half Moon Bay House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6-8)
CUTE COASTAL HOME on the ocean side of Highway 1 only 40 yards to the entrance of Poplar St. Beach and Open Space. Our home is fully remodeled 3BR+/1 BA. A WALK ON THE BEACH is less than a 5 minute stroll.
Just minutes outside your door, you can walk to the BEACH, run/hike OPEN SPACE TRAILS along ocean BLUFFS, and BICYCLE along the Half Moon Bay Coastal Trail. Less than 15 minutes away are an assortment of beaches perfect for walking, wading, surfing, sunning awaiting your discovery.
Less than 5 minutes by car is downtown Half Moon Bay with its assortment of fantastic, quirky RESTAURANTS; shops; two major grocery stores including an organic option; golf; RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL; spas; hiking trails.
Indoor amenities of our FULLY REMODELED home include a cozy sealed gas fireplace in the living room, whole house furnace for comfy temperatures, updated and fully equipped new kitchen with sea green granite counters, bathroom with a deep tub and beautiful beach themed decorations and lighting.
THREE BEDROOMS include a queen sized bed in the Master Bedroom, full sized bed in Bedroom #2, and a bunkbed with two twin sized mattresses in Bedroom #3. (There is also room for a child's cot.) The living room has a couch that converts to a sofa bed and pocket door that can be closed to create a 4th bedroom area.
Outdoor amenities include an OUTDOOR SHOWER with warm water (perfect for rinsing after beaching or surfing), brand new BBQ GRILL in a fenced backyard, BACKYARD FIREPIT with comfy adirondack chairs, and a pretty natural stone slate patio in the front yard.
KID FRIENDLY home with Graco NEW Pack-N-Play CHILD'S PLAY YARD. Also, kids locks, books, crayons available.
This home and location has a special feel being close to the ocean that is hard to capture in writing. We and our friends love the DESIGN and UNCLUTTERED COMFORT of our beach home and we are confident that you will too. Relax and enjoy! (Check out the GREAT reviews)
Keywords: House, beach house, cottage, beach, half moon bay, san francisco, pumpkin, moon, hiking, biking, coast, open space, coastal trail, downtown, Mavericks, pillar point harbor, Ritz Carlton
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
We are a family of beach lovers (especially my wife) who enjoy having a beach retreat that is easily accessible to San Francisco, San Jose, and the SF Bay area.
We love this location because it is easy to get to, and it is next to the beach, bike trails, hiking trails and so many ocean activities. We also find the people in Half Moon Bay to be very friendly.
Here are 9 of our favorite Activiteis:
(1) Easy beach outings!
(2) Evening hot dog and marshmallow roasts on the beach
(3) Taking a run along the bluffs and returning along the beach collecting shells.
(4) Biking along the Coastal Trail up to Princeton by the Sea for a seafood meal at Sam's Chowder House or Barabara's Fishtrap (2 local Favorites)
(5) Biking or driving a few minutes to town for a Sunday morning chocolate croissant or Farmers Market (seasonal)
(6) Easy access to Coastal Repertory Live Theater
(7) Enjoying a romantic evening sunset on our beach at the end of our street
(8) Savoring a sunset glass of wine at the Ritz-Carlton hotel while listening to the bagpipers playing the sunset tunes
(9) A cozy nighttime fire in the living room listening to music with the sounds of waves crashing and occasional blares of the foghorns drifting through the windows