**MONTHLY BOOKINGS ONLY**
This is where you want to be! This luxury, 300+ degree expansive view, 34th floor penthouse suite in Yaletown will make your stay in Vancouver a truly amazing experience. This 2 bedroom + den + office + 2 full bath, fully furnished penthouse suite offers great location in the true heart of downtown Vancouver, high end furnishings, private double garage, covered balcony, and a view to remember.
The Luxury, Penthouse Suite Features:
* Expansive, 300+ degree, 34th floor Vancouver view from Northeast to Southwest, from Coal Harbour water and mountain view to Mount Baker, Vancouver, Burnaby view to False Creek, English Bay water view
* Sleeps 4-5 people
* Includes secure, underground, private double garage with remote
* Luxury, modern, upscale furnishings and beautiful accessories and paintings
* Covered balcony with french doors and access from dining room and kitchen
* Wide, open floor plan with expansive windows
* Gourmet kitchen with gas stove, convection oven, stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom has king size bed with 1000 thread count bed sheets and 40” wall mounted TV
* Second bedroom has queen size bed with 1000 thread count bed sheets and 40” wall mounted TV
* Den has 1 or 2 single convertible beds and 32” Sharp Aquos wall mounted TV
* Office comes with a beautiful, glossy black desk and comfortable chair
* Serene bathrooms with polished marble countertops, heated floors, glass shower in both bathrooms, deep soaker tub in master
* Living room has 55” Samsung Smart HD LED TV with free unlimited Netflix movies. Access to Apple TV available.
* Bose SoundDock10 available for your IPod and IPhone
* High speed internet + WiFi, Cable, telephone with free local calls
* Fresh flowers and fine chocolates at the start of your stay
* Security key fob building access system
* Restricted floor access via three high speed elevators
* Fully equipped gym, billiards room, meeting room
Penthouse location features:
* This beautiful, luxury penthouse is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver
* Convenient walking distance to all that makes downtown Vancouver amazing
* 1 block to Robson Street - restaurants, shopping
* 5 minute walk to Granville Street - Nightlife, bars, restaurants, shopping
* 2 blocks to West Georgia Street
* 1 block to the beautiful downtown library
* 1 block to Yaletown shopping, restaurant, and nightlife district
* 7 minute walk to Pacific Centre Mall
* 10 minute walk to False Creek and Sea Wall for restaurants, jogging, and walking along the water to English Bay
* 15 minute walk to Coal Harbour and Sea Wall - restaurants, bars, sight seeing, Olympic flame, jogging, walking, connects to Stanley Park
* 1 block to IGA supermarket and 2 blocks to asian H-Mart supermarket
* 1 block to Shoppers Drug Mart (drug store)
* Close to Yaletown, City Centre, Granville, and Stadium Skytrain stations
* 5 minutes to Canada Line Skytrain (to and from the airport)
* 1 block from transit
* Close to cafes, restaurants, BC Place, Rogers Stadium, theatres, movie theatres, parks
Keywords: Penthouse, Luxury Apartment, Luxury Condo, Upscale Condo, View, Yaletown, Downtown, Vancouver
My wife and I are long time downtown Vancouver residents who enjoy view, views, views! and are grateful to be living in Vancouver, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
For the view and location of course!
We can walk every where to everything that makes downtown Vancouver a truly great place to visit and live. There are so many world class restaurants here and there is always something happening in this vibrant downtown.
1 block to the famous shopping on Robson Street with restaurants and cafes, 5 minutes to the famous nightlife on Granville Street with restaurants and shopping, 1 block to trendy Yaletown shopping and restaurant district, 10 minute walk to Yaletown Sea Wall with beautiful pedestrian and bike path along False Creek and to English Bay with beaches, 7 minute walk to Robson Square with public space, outdoor ice skating rink (winter), 15 minute walk to Coal Harbour and Sea Wall and sight seeing
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.