7th night FREE with a 6-night reservation. Limit one night free with booking.
MONTHLY October - April at $1800/month +cleaning fee
Newly remodeled! Modern, bright and cheerful.
Stay in a good area of town while still being in good proximity to everything.
Cleanliness, comfort and convenience are offered in this quiet 2 bedroom, 1 bath home located in desirable South Anchorage convenient to shopping/dining/attractions. Situated on a quiet dead-end residential street.
• Fresh paint, new laminate wood flooring, new carpet, new bathroom fixtures, new tiled bath/shower enclosure, new doors/trim, contemporary furnishings, and luxury 400-count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and pillows.
• Enjoy the 48 inch HD TV with 100-channel cable and Blu Ray and DVD/VCR player in living area. (Small flat panel tv in master bedroom does not have cable at this time but has DVD player.)
• FREE U.S. long distance phone calls (excluding international calls).
• Convenient separate laundry room with washer/dryer in home.
• Convenient off-street parking spot plus the driveway parking by front door.
• Comfortably sleeps 6 total: 2 queen bedrooms and a queen Lazyboy sleeper sofa in the living room with luxurious linens.
• Clean bathroom with newly tiled combo tub/shower, new sink and fixtures and new towels.
• Easy meal prep in the fully equipped kitchen which is open to dining room for visiting. Large refrigerator, small microwave, full stove/oven,dishwasher, blender, mixer, toaster. Just bring groceries. You can also make arrangements ahead of time for us to do your shopping (small fee).
• Dining area with 6 comfortable upholstered chairs and table.
• Browse visitor information provided.
• Convenient combination deadbolt entry lock for easy check-in and security.
• 950 square feet on one level
Call or email to book your reservation and phone in your credit card payment.
Keywords: Anchorage Alaska vacation rental, Anchorage AK holiday rental, 2 bedroom vacation house, apartment Side-by-side duplex style unit (one story), Anchorage house for rent, Alaska vacation rental, Corporate housing, temporary housing, family friendly housing, relocation, extended stay, executive short term rental
At age 8 or 9, I saw a magazine photo of Alaska's Mt. McKinley and at that time I determined to come to Alaska which I did at age 17 and been here 40 years. I love this great land and all it has to offer with its majestic scenery and amazing wildlife.
I purchased this home in Anchorage when it was new. Back then, it sat on the edge of town and now it is situated in a safe, quiet residential area with neighborhood moose visitors.
This newly remodeled house with its central location makes this convenient headquarters for many excellent day trips to explore Alaska as well as the local Anchorage attractions.
Within in minutes of miles of hiking/biking/skiing trails, a park and recreation area on hundreds of acres.
Stay in a spacious and fully equipped house rather than just a hotel or condo. Situated at the end of a quiet residential street, it offers plenty of off-street parking right at the front door and a private backyard with a grill.
A 48 inch HD TV with 100-channel cable and a BluRay player provides entertainment.
Wi-fi internet and a phone with free U.S. long distance calls (excluding international calls).
Sleeps up to 6 with 2 queen bedrooms and a queen LazyBoy sleeper sofa in the living room with an innerspring mattress.
• BLM Campbell Tract trails, biking, picnic - 5 minutes
• Kincaid Park -beach access, trails - 20 minutes
• H2Oasis Indoor Water Park - 5 minutes
• JBER (Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson Base) - 15-20 minutes
• Putter's Wild Indoor Mini-golf- 10 minutes
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.