Anchorage House Rental Photos and Description
Updated QUIET, safe, clean HOUSE convenient to highway/downtown/airport/shoppin
SAVE!! 7th night is FREE with 6-night booking.
Minimum night requirement is waived if fewer nights are all that is available. Contact us.
To BOOK NOW or REQUEST QUOTE, click EMAIL or PHONE button on the right to contact us. A quote or payment request will be emailed to you for fast and safe booking via VRBO.
Inquire about monthly rates from October through April.
Here are comments left in our guest book.
'The quiet neighborhood, convenient location and upscale interior combine to make this a perfect place from which to rest, recover or recreate.'
'We were so happy with the accommodations here!'
'It could not have been easier! The rental is super clean and comfortable and they have everything you could need. It is a central location, so it allowed us a convenient hub for our comings-and-goings.'
'We loved staying in your home during our trip to Anchorage. Everything is updated and decorated very nicely. We had everything we needed to feel right at home.'
Stay in a good area of town while still being in good proximity to everything.
Cleanliness, comfort and convenience are offered in this quiet 2 bedroom, 1 bath home located in desirable South Anchorage convenient to shopping/dining/attractions. Situated on a quiet dead-end residential street.
• We wash all linens including blankets, comforters and even the mattress pads and pillow protectors after every guest.
• Fresh and new with laminate wood flooring, new carpet, new bathroom tile and fixtures, contemporary furnishings, and 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and pillows.
• Enjoy the 48 inch HD TV with 100-channel cable and Blu Ray and DVD/VCR player in living area. (Small flat panel tv in master bedroom does not have cable at this time but has DVD player.)
• FREE U.S. long distance phone calls (excluding international calls).
• Convenient separate laundry room with washer/dryer in home.
• Convenient off-street parking spot plus the driveway parking right outside the front door.
• Comfortably sleeps 6 total: 2 queen bedrooms and a queen Lazyboy sleeper sofa in the living room.
• Clean bathroom with newly tiled combo tub/shower, new sink and fixtures and fresh towels.
• Easy meal prep in the fully equipped kitchen which is open to dining room for visiting. Large refrigerator, small microwave, full stove/oven,dishwasher, blender, mixer, toaster. Just bring groceries. You can also make arrangements ahead of time for us to do your shopping (small fee).
• Dining area with 6 comfortable upholstered chairs and table.
• Browse visitor information provided.
• Convenient combination deadbolt entry lock for easy check-in and security.
• 950 square feet on one level
Keywords: Anchorage Alaska vacation rental, Anchorage AK holiday rental, 2 bedroom vacation house, apartment Side-by-side duplex style unit (one story), Anchorage house for rent, Alaska vacation rental, Corporate housing, temporary housing, family friendly housing, relocation, extended stay, executive short term rental, short stay
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We all really enjoyed our time in AK and we were fortunate with weather too I think! Thanks again and we'll definitely refer your property to others traveling to the area! We really did love the place."
Paul and Darlene Kuriscak
At age 8 or 9, I saw a magazine photo of Alaska's Mt. McKinley and at that time I determined to come to Alaska which I did at age 17 and been here 40 years. I love this great land and all it has to offer with its majestic scenery and amazing wildlife.
I purchased this home in Anchorage when it was new. Back then, it sat on the edge of town and now it is situated in a safe, quiet residential area where you might see our neighborhood moose.
This duplex style ranch house shares a wall with our neighbor who has lived there for many, many years and so we can assure a QUIET stay.
We offer easy and convenient coded access for late night check-in and PRIVACY. However, if you need anything we are only a phone call away.
Cleanliness and sanitation is a top priority for us so we launder everything including mattress protectors and blankets after EVERY guest. We do not allow pets to insure a sanitary and allergy-free environment.
We support our military. Ask about our military special.
Duplex ranch-style house with bright modern open plan concept with its own in-home laundry room. We have a quiet neighbor who has been there almost as long as we have owned it.
It is a fully equipped house situated at the end of a quiet residential street with off-street parking right at the front door and a private fenced backyard with a BBQ grill.
All on one level with only 2 steps to the front porch and easy coded deadbolt access for arrival at any time of day or night.
This recently updated house, convenient to the airport and downtown, is centrally located for local attractions and excellent day trips south to the Kenai Peninsula and north to places like historical Talkeetna.
Located within minutes of miles of multi-use trails, BLM land, parks, recreation area, golf courses, water park, mini-golf, paint ball, shopping mall, grocery store, and dining.
A 48 inch HD TV with 100-channel cable and a BluRay player provides entertainment.
High speed Wi-Fi internet
Phone with free U.S. long distance calls (excluding international calls).
Sleeps up to 6 with 2 queen bedrooms and a queen LazyBoy sleeper sofa with innerspring mattress in the living area.
Full size washer and dryer in separate in-home laundry room.
Full size kitchen, fully equipped.
Separate dining room seats 6.
Private fenced backyard with BBQ grill.
Plenty of off-street parking right at the front door.
ALL linens are washed including mattress pads, pillow protectors, and comforters after every check-out to ensure sanitary conditions.
You might even spot our neighborhood moose (see photos).
Family friendly with portable crib, stroller, and high chair.
Ask about bikes and sleds and we will make them available.