Telluride Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
This condo is represented for the owner by Telluride Condo Rentals & Mngt., dba LODGING IN TELLURIDE!
*Stay and Ski Packages Available -
Based on 3 night min.
Some blackout dates apply...ask for details!!
- Contemporary 1B Riverfront Condo
- Sleeps 3 (Queen Master + Twin Sleeper)
- Gourmet Kitchen With Stainless Steel & Concrete
- Private Balcony Overlooking River & Mountains
- Hot Tub & Heated Pool In Complex
- On Site Parking
- Generously Stocked
This newly remodeled AMAZING condo has location, views, comforts and amenities. It's a GREAT condo with many windows allowing tons of light to filter into the unit! Everything is new, clean, comfortable and very custom for a great get-a-way in Telluride!!
Complete remodel and everything is new!
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- Extremely Comfortable Bed and linens
- Custom Glass Shower
- Spacious, well equipped, Full Kitchen with corner table
- Quiet sitting area with amazing views over the river
- Short 2 min. walk to and from lifts
- Heated Pool (open winter and summer!
- Hot-tub (salt water filtration on both!!) open year round
- Restaurants/Bars and Liquor Store right next door
- On-site Parking
- Free Shuttle (Galloping Goose) picks you up on the corner of the complex and loops through town every 20 minutes.
-Discount Stay and Ski, plus Discount Stay and Golf Packages available - some black-out dates do apply. Ask for details
-Short walk to downtown Telluride (5 minutes
-Short walk to Town Park for the Festivals (approx 1/2 mi.)
Operating Under Town of Telluride Business Lic #14201
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Tom Almour/Mindy Miller
Telluride Condo Rentals & Management, llc
Tom and Mindy are the property managers of this condo and live here in Telluride. We are honored to represent this wonderful property for the owners.
As lovers of the outdoors, we find ourselves skiing, both cross-country and downhill, mt. biking, hiking, 4 wheeling, enjoying the many festivals, plus so much more! We call it 'Camp Telluride', because no matter what age you are....there's always something fun to do!!
Let us help you plan your Telluride
adventure, whether your first time or return trip.
Guests of TCRM are treated to discounts on ski and golf packages (some black-out dates apply) and on equipment rental, repair work and bike rentals, compliments of Telluride Sports.
Also, we have much local knowledge on what to do, when to do it and where. Just ask...we're right here for you.
On-site management if you need anything or have any unforeseen issues, we're here for you.