The property is fully equipped and offers full views of the Bras d’Or Lakes from both floors.
• 3 bedroom (king, queen, 2 twin, 2 double couches)
• 2.5 bath with 2 Jacuzzis (1 double, 1 single)
• 7 appliances incl. dishwasher, washer/dryer & barbecue
• 4 HD flat screen TV’s with satellite receivers, 1 blue-ray DVD & wireless internet
With five separate sleeping areas, and private entrances to each bedroom, this is a great place to enjoy with friends & family. The open concept main floor, dining table for eight, and extended deck with barbecue are perfect for entertaining.
Keywords: Picture yourself here. A private, new, three bedroomplus property nestled between the 2nd fairway of Bell Bay Championship Golf Course and the pristine waters of Bras d’Or Lakes.
Your Escape Includes:
• Unlimited golf for four with two carts at Bell Bay
• 50% off Dundee Golf Course green fees
• Access to Inverary Resort amenities - pool, spa, tennis & more
Tyson grew up a half hour from the property in the Margaree Valley, Nova Scotia. Cindy grew up in Moncton, New Brunswick and we met in Baddeck while Cindy was on a girls golf trip. We were married in 2006 and have since had two boys, Cody and Luke. We currently reside in Moncton, New Brunswick.
We have ties to Cape Breton and purchased this property to always have a piece of the Island in our lifes and for our boys to enjoy as time passes on.
When staying at the Scottish Thistle Property you are entitled to:
- Unlimited golf for four at the Bell Bay Golf Course.
- 2 Power carts included
- 50% off the Dundee Resort Golf Course green fees
- Access to Inverary Inn Resort amenities - pool, spa, tennis & more
- All taxes are included in the listed price
The property is situated on the world famous 'Cabot Trail' in the town of Baddeck. Baddeck is considered to be the start and end of the 'Cabot Trail' due to its location on the Trans-Canada Highway. Baddeck is centrally located in the heart of Cape Breton. Some attractions that are in driving range are: The Alexander Graham Bell museum, Fortress of Louisburg, Uisge Ban Falls, Salmon Camp Fishing Lodge in Margaree, Glen Breton Scotch Distillery, Margaree Beaches and the St. Ann's Gaelic College to mention a few. Also Cape Breton is very well known for its culture in Celtic Music, Baddeck is located in a great area to access all venues that are held across the Island.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.