|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located on Andesite Mountain in the picturesque privacy of Spanish Peaks Resort, the Spanish Peaks Cabins provide the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Relax and enjoy the mountain views on one of the many private decks or cozy up with a great book by a roaring fire in the den while all of your cares fade away.
• Ski accessible to Big Sky Resort
• Temporary guest membership at the private Spanish Peaks Mountain Club included in quotes
• Deluxe and beautifully appointed
• Bedroom #1: Main Level: King bed, TV, private bathroom, gas fireplace
• Bedroom #2: Main Level: King bed, TV, private bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Upstairs: Queen bunk bed set, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #4: Upstairs: Queen bed, private bathroom, deck
• Loft: Queen sleeper sofa, shared bathroom
• Laundry Room
• Gas Grill
• Private outdoor hot tub
• Gas burning fireplace in the living room
• Detached two car garage
• Dish Network TV and wireless internet
• 2577 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $300 cleaning fee.
This lovely property is in beautiful Big Sky, which is conveniently located about an hour from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. It is the closest resort town to the park and is a place with lots of options for dining and activities to entertain you after visiting the park. With over 30 restaurants, a movie theater, and two lovely markets for all your grocery needs, Big Sky has every convenience to make your stay comfortable.
The drive to the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park itself is an experience. It travels through the northwest corner of Yellowstone Park on Route 191 and is one of the most scenic drives in Montana. Wildlife including bears, moose, elk and eagles are frequently seen along the drive.
Big Sky is a year-round destination resort with phenomenal skiing in the winter. Known for the Biggest Skiing in America, our 5,750 skiable acres offer terrain appropriate for all ages and abilities. Beyond skiing, Big Sky is home to a host of classic winter activities including sleigh rides, dog sledding, ice skating, snow shoeing, and tubing.
In the summer Big Ski is home to some of the most incredible hiking trails in the country, as well as white-water rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding and world-class fly fishing in the summer. Throughout the summer there are also complimentary outdoor concerts weekly (a must see), New this summer is the opportunity to take a chair lift ride to the top of Lone Mountain Peak which rises to 11,200 feet above sea level. The views from the summit are spectacular and on clear days you can see three states and two national parks. There are also zip lines, ropes courses, mini golf and more to keep people of all ages entertained. Nearly all of our homes and condos are within a 5 mile drive of the Big Sky Town Center.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.