West Yellowstone Cabin Rental Photos and Description
The Powder Ridge Cabins are a cozy retreat for the whole family. The cheery open living area and kitchen make these cabins a great place to gather after a day on the slopes to share stories with your family and friends.
The Powder Ridge Cabins are a cozy retreat for the whole family. The cheery open living area and kitchen make these cabins a great place to gather after a day on the slopes to share stories with your family and friends. An extra living area on the lowest level gives you more room for your group to relax! Just imagine yourself reading by the fireplace, taking a dip in the hot tub, or enjoying the incredible views from the deck. Only minutes from the shopping and dining offered in the Big Sky Mountain Village.
• Direct ski-in/out access to Big Sky Resort via the White Otter lift
• Comfortable and beautifully decorated
• Bedroom #1: Upstairs: King bed, private bathroom, TV
• Bedroom #2: Main Level: Queen bed, TV, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Main Level: Queen bunk beds set, TV, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #4: Downstairs: King bed, TV, hall bathroom
• Gas grill and private outdoor hot tub
• Wood burning fireplace in Living Room and gas burning fireplace downstairs family room
• Laundry Room
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• 2200 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $300 cleaning fee.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
Beautiful modern yet rustic cabin with plenty of living space. (Washer and dryer proved to be very valuable, along with the hot tub outside!)Loved the location with truly easy ski in and ski out access! My favorite thing was waking up to the gorgeous, breathtaking view of the mountain every morning...if it were possible I would live there! The service we received was great-ready to help if needed but not overbearing, and I was especially grateful when they brought me a new coffee pot when I had troubles with the one already there! :)
We had a large group and could have used a few more kitchen utensils but all in all we made it work and it felt like home! I highly recommend the Powder Ridge cabins-they are beautiful, spacious and have a wonderful "outdoorsy" feel to them. Definitely made the whole ski trip a memorable experience!!