Oz en Oisans Chalet Rental Photos and Description
Spectacular Views - Home from Home - Quality Cuisine - Log Fire - Sauna - WiFi
WINTER (FULLY CATERED, GOURMET CHEF, MINIMUM BOOKING 2 PEOPLE FOR 7 NIGHTS)
If you love skiing, great food and luxurious living then Chalet Le Sabot is the place for you. The chalet has everything you will need for the perfect ski holiday.
- Professional chef and housekeeper to look after you.
- Full breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course gourmet evening meal.
- 100m from the ski lift and 15 minutes to the 3330m peak.
- Almost 300Kms of ski runs.
- Stunningly beautiful totally uninterrupted views over the valley from the balcony.
- Modern chalet (built 2007) so always warm and cozy.
- Spacious and luxurious bedrooms with plenty of storage.
- 1 Hour Transfer from Grenoble Airport.
- A large lounge with alpine log fire and big comfortable sofas.
- Traditional Sauna to rejuvenate your aching muscles.
- Heated boot room, a perfect way to start your day, nice warm boots.
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the owner
I have had a fantastic week in Chalet le Sabot.
Amazing views, amazing food and great skiing. Many thanks to Matt and Lucia for looking after me. I will be back.. Maybe with family or maybe not.