Tropic Winds Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Enjoy our luxurious, Beachfront, 12th floor condo located in the desirable west-end of Panama City Beach with a huge balcony (largest in Panama City Beach), and amazing views!
When you step into our beautifully decorated unit, you will be hit with the magnificent view of the Gulf of Mexico! Our condo's open layout allows you to have spectacular ocean views from nearly every living space. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the comforts of home, along with beautiful granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and new cabinetry. You have direct access to our extra-large 10’ x 28’ balcony via the living area and also the master bedroom. Our balcony is the perfect place to enjoy your breakfast, spend relaxing afternoons and view fabulous sunsets while listening to the peaceful sounds of the ocean waves!
Our unit is smoke free. 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo comfortably sleeps eight people with a king bed in the master bedroom, two full size beds in the guest bedroom, and a queen sleeper in the living area.
During your stay, enjoy complimentary umbrella beach service with 2 padded lounge chairs from March 1 – October 31. Extra Chairs are in the condo for your use as well as Beach Towels and Beach Toys.
For your convenience, condo also comes with a Free reserved, covered parking place just a few feet from the elevators.
- Indoor/outdoor pool (heated in the winter months), steam room, sauna, fitness center, outdoor grills (5) - 2 charcoal and 3 gas with picnic tables, 2 jacuzzis
- Large patio area with lounge chairs and dining table
- Beach amenities include over 330’ of beach front property with white sugary sand/emerald green water
- Reserved parking space (onsite garage)
- Additional free parking available across the street
- Fitness center (with an ocean view)
ADDITIONAL CONDO FEATURES/AMENITIES:
- 3D - 47' LCD 1080p HDTV in the living area with a Blu-Ray/DVD Player (so bring your 3D glasses)
- Each bedroom has its own flat screen HDTV and a DVD player
- Hi-Def Cable TV
- Free Secure Wireless Internet (WiFi) access
- Free long distance, including calls to Canada
- iPod docking station
- Master bedroom features king size bed
- Second bedroom with 2 full size beds offers flexibility in sleeping arrangements
- Queen size sleeper sofa with bedding
- Porta-Crib and High Chair
- Fully Equipped Kitchen / Granite Countertops
- Washer / Dryer / Ironing Accessories
- Luggage Carts
- Books 'Take One and Leave One' program
- Free beach service (2 padded lounge chairs with umbrella)
- Beach towels/additional beach chairs/beach toys
- Personal Keyless Access Code (no need to keep track of your condo keys)
ACTIVITIES / SHOPPING:
Just minutes away from our condo, you’ll find water sport activities, such as jet skis, sailboats, and parasailing. Check out Shell Island – home to the world’s highest concentration of bottle-nosed dolphins and abundant wildlife. Enjoy golf? Experience one of the spectacular 18-hole championship golf courses along the Emerald Coast.
Also you’ll find grocery stores, gift shops, various restaurants, fuel stations, and the recently developed Pier Park retail and entertainment center.
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) is only 11 miles away. For other flight options, Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) is 50 miles away in Fort Walton Beach, and Pensacola International Airport (PNS) is 90 miles away.
Keywords: Brand new, new, beach front, ocean front, beach condo, vacation condo, condo, condominium, vacation rental, beach rental, Tropic Winds, best prices, fl, florida, panama city beach, pcb, pier park, front beach road, white sand, 2 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, king size bed, full size beds, large balcony, reserved parking, decorated, fully furnished, tile, tiles, no pets, no smoking, beach service, wifi, fitness center, golf
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the manager
We love this beautiful place! Thank you for sharing it. Our visit was perfect – Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your pretty home by the ocean.
We were looking for a beachfront property we could use as a weekend getaway or to spend the winter months. Tropic Winds satisfied both requirements. We are both still working and aren’t able to enjoy our condo nearly as much as we would like. We made the decision to rent our condo out when available and hope we can provide a great vacation experience to our guests.
We’ve traveled to beaches around the world and found that the clean emerald water and soft white sand of Panama City Beach provided one of the best beach experiences we’ve had. We chose Tropic Winds because of it desirable Oceanfront location on the West end of the beach. It is one of the newest in all of PCB. The Oceanfront views from both the master bedroom and living areas are unmatched.
Tropic Winds offers some of the largest Oceanfront balconies in all of PCB. The layout of the condo was extremely functional, offering a great use of space and spectacular views. The reserved, covered parking just steps from the elevator made the decision all that much easier. The location is close to Pier Park and has easy access to both Front Beach and Back Beach Road. The building has a sauna, fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool, sun deck and a huge hot tub. Gas and charcoal grills are provided for shared use on the ocean side.