Welcome to the quiet, upscale neighborhood called Marley Park. Located in beautiful Surprise, Arizona, Marley Park is a master planned community boasting its own elementary school, sports fields and 12 themed parks, with one of the biggest parks in the subdivision literally across the street from our home. Marley Park’s sidewalks and trails are lined beautifully with trees and gardens that are well maintained and lush year round. Perfect for friends and families, while staying in our home you will have access to the community clubhouse and the Heritage Pool House, which includes a lap pool and a family friendly pool.
Our home has an open concept lower level, with a beautiful, spacious kitchen including granite countertops, gas range, fridge with water and ice dispensers. The kitchen is fully equipped with a blender, coffee maker, plates, cutlery, etc. There are two patios, one covered, for outdoor living, plus a gas barbeque grill. The living room is all about comfort with a reclining sofa, reclining arm chair, two additional arm chairs, plus TV, DVD and high-speed internet.
Upstairs, you will find 3 privately appointed bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and TV, plus a master bath with double sinks. The second bedroom has a bright airy feel and has a queen-sized bed. The third bedroom has been furnished with two sets of bunk beds. The upper level is complete with a second full bathroom, plus the convenience of a laundry room.
Nearby, you will find an endless amount of activities and shopping. The complex has its own grocery store, gas station, nail salon, fast food restaurants and more.
For sports enthusiasts:
• Less than five minutes away, is the Surprise community park, perfect for family fun (parks, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, tennis, volleyball and more), plus home to Baseball's Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals for spring training; and, Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex (USTA).
• A short 15 minute drive, you will find yourself enjoying an Arizona Cardinals game (football) or Phoenix Coyotes game (hockey).
• Or you can drive downtown to enjoy an Arizona Diamondbacks game (baseball) or Phoenix Suns game (basketball).
• Golf Courses
• You can walk 5 minutes to Marley Park’s own grocery store, Basha’s.
• Walmart Market is a short two minute drive up the road.
• Walmart Superstore, Fry’s, Safeyway are all a quick 5 minute drive away.
• Across the street from Marley Park and within walking distance is a Kohl’s Department Store.
• A quick 5 minute drive to Bell Road will take you to Target, another Walmart, Home Depot, Michael’s, Ulta, Pier One, another Kohl’s, Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Famous Footwear and more.
• Drive 20 minutes down Bell Road to Arrowhead Towne Centre where you will find Dillard’s, Macy’s, JC Penny, Sears, Dick’s, Aldo, Charlotte Russe, Coach, Sephora, Skechers, The Children’s Place, Victoria’s Secret, Aeropostale, Buckle, Express, Guess, Nordstrom Rack, Costco and so much more.
• For “Arizona's premier luxury shopping destination”, travel about 40 minutes to Scottsdale Fashion Square: Neiman Marcus, Barney’s New York, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Dillard’s, 7 For All Mankind, bebe, Betsey Johnson, Burberry, Cartier, Coach, Gucci, Juicy Couture, LOFT, Crate and Barrel, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Prada, Sephora, Steve Madden, Tory Burch, Williams-Sonoma, to name a few...
Fast Food: Wendy’s, Panda Express, Chick Fil A, In & Out Burger, Sonic Burger
Pizza: Pizza Hut, NYPD Pizza
Other: Red Lobster, Chipotle, TGI Friday’s, Pei Wei, Olive Garden, Chili’s
Convenience, location, and fun, fun, fun. It’s all right there at your fingertips!
Please email us with your questions! We have enjoyed our time in Marley Park and are more than happy to share our great experiences and tips with you.
Keywords: Clean, Comfortable, Open Concept, Pools, Trails, Outdoor Space, Parks, Close proximity to Sporting Events and Shopping
We are a busy family that enjoys some 'down time' in Surprise; however, that down time is often so busy enjoying the parks and pools in Marley Park or taking in a baseball, football, hockey or basketball game. We love the endless sunshine in Arizona and hope that all enjoy our little paradise in the sun as much as we do.
Location, location, location!!! We are a family of sports enthusiasts and enjoy staying busy. We are centrally located to sports arenas and shopping.
We are located on a quiet street within the complex, yet we have access to one of the largest parks just across the road. The open concept of the home allows us to stay connected while enjoying our time!
A short distance to Surprise Stadium (home to Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals Spring Training, Baseball); 15 minutes to Phoenix Coyotes Hockey stadium and Arizona Cardinals Football stadium. Marley Park has its own plaza, including a grocery store, gas station, fast food and more!