|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome To Kamp Kiwis Cabins!
We Proudly Offer For Your Enjoyment:
* Beautifully decorated, super clean, updated and well-maintained homes
* Private locations ideally located close to national forest and a walkable distance to the village
* Wi-Fi, Smart HDTVs, digital cable, infraRed BBQs, fully equipped kitchens and washer/dryer
* Ambient fireplaces in master bedrooms
* Super comfy beds, pillow top & memory foam, quality linens, down/feather comforters & pillows
* Plush towels and bath amenities included
* Central A/C for warm summers and toasty warm forced air heating for chilly winters
* Our two cabins are located adjacent on a 1.5 acre wooded property. Rent both for a family retreat!
* Fully enclosed decks keep kids and pets safe
* Our professionally designed nature hike is just steps away
* Level access to the street with minimal or no steps
Rates, Simple and Straight Forward:
* Deer Creek is $145/175, Cedar House is $165/195
* No holiday up-charges, no unrealistic deposits
* Stay seven nights for the price of five, no black-out dates
* Providing a meticulously clean cabin is our specialty, it's not an extra fee
* Quality vacation homes since 1997 & owner operated
* All major credit cards accepted, easy check-in/out process
* Absent innkeeper system. We, and our stuff, are out of sight!
* Proud Members of the Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association
* Our experience counts! Feel confident planning your vacation with us up to 12-months in advance
* Call us with any questions, we want to help you choose the right accommodations for your stay
* Hundreds of happy guests and always welcoming more!
Our two bedroom, two bath cabins are surrounded by Ponderosa pines and seasonal streams with forest views from every window! The expansive deck offers peaceful relaxation and views of the local wildlife that often frequent the property including white tail and mule deer, elk, javelina and native birds.
Our cabins offer rustic elegance with quality furnishings, sumptuous linens including double wrapped down comforters, and fluffy towels that make our guests feel like they have a vacation home of their own. More than 40% of our guests are repeat customers and referrals!
Come up and hike, bike, antique, sled in winter, fish, boot scoot at a local hang-out, visit one of our many small museums and historic sites, go to craft fairs or, our favorite past-time, just relax! We'll give you the 411 on the best places to dine-out and local activities.
Our personal service has been enjoyed by many local Arizona visitors as well as travelers from across the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Come up to Rim Country and experience Kamp Kiwis Cabins!
Keywords: Cabin, log cabin, family, pet-friendly, forest,mountains, kids, accessible, single-story,
We are a family that loves to travel to both popular and offbeat locations. Throughout our travels we pay careful attention to those special touches that matter and make our stay memorable. Quality, comfort and friendly service are at the top of the list!
Kamp Kiwis Cabins purchased this cabin in 2006
We purchased our property with the intent to make it our dream cabin paying close attention to every detail in design. The house has stunning decks and rustic architectural detail while being extremely comfortable.
Our goal is to make our guests feel like our house is your vacation home for your stay.
Beyond the comfort of home, the cabin also sits near the edge of National forest. Just strap on your jandles and step outside for views of the rim.
In early morning and late afternoon, you'll likely see deer moving through the property. In the fall, the resident elk herd also migrates through the area. Local birds and fox are also common.
If you have an ATV or UTV, we have plenty of parking to bring up your rig and cruise around town.
Thank you again for the beautiful accommodations. We truly enjoyed every minute of our time.
Our family wishes your family health & happiness.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 21 2014 - Jan 3 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Pet Fee||$20 + Tax|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.