Mountain Thunder Lodge Breckenridge Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
This condo is managed by Breckenridge Hospitality, official lodging partner of Breckenridge Resort.
Located in the heart of the Breckenridge Ski Resort in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado, Mountain Thunder Lodge features cosmopolitan luxury, in a rustic mountain setting. Whether you're planning a Colorado family ski vacation or a weekend group ski trip with friends, Mountain Thunder Lodge is the complete Colorado ski destination.
The residence features elegant mountain furnishings with rich fabrics and warm colors, a beautiful moss rock fireplace and a private balcony. The open gourmet kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs. The master and guest bedrooms, as well as the three large bathrooms, will greet you with the same warm, well appointed look and feel. There are also several amenities within the townhome including TV/DVD player, washer/dryer, and free wireless internet access. We also boast a heated outdoor swimming pool and five outdoor hot tubs throughout the property; perfect for relaxing after a long day of fun activities.
Mountain Thunder Lodge offers convenient ski-in/gondola-out access to the world-class ski trails of Breckenridge Ski Resort. It is also just two blocks to scenic Main Street, providing easy access by foot to unlimited shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, ski/board/bike rentals, and many other unique shops.
Although the location of this townhome makes it easy to leave your vehicle parked for days, the private,heated garage makes it effortless to use your vehicle if needed. For added convenience, a free shuttle is provided that will pick you up at the front door and take you around town.
In addition to the property shuttle, a stop for Breckenridge's FREE shuttle bus system is conveniently located directly across the street from the property. The bus can take you throughout town or connect you with additional FREE bus services to other area resorts such as Arapahoe Basin, Keystone, or Copper Mountain.
We are Breckenridge Hospitality and we run the mountain too! EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH US:
• 'First Tracks' provides VIP access to Breckenridge Mountain Resort on select days mid December through March. Breckenridge Hospitality guests are allowed access to the lifts one hour earlier than the general public (guests must have a valid Breckenridge lift ticket to participate)
• 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services
• Access to the bowling alley, aquatics center (featuring two indoor pools, outdoor hot tub,and fire pit), media rooms and billiards table located at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort.
• Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys
Keywords: Townhome, town home, residence, condo, chalet, pool, hot tub, ski in
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
As part of Breckenridge Ski Resort, our lodging properties can provide features and services that are truly unique like First Tracks, ski valet, in-house lift tickets, ski school pick up for kids in the lobby, pre-ski yoga, and visits from our friendly mascot Ripperroo.
When guests select a Breckenridge Hospitality property, they can have peace of mind that they are getting the best value in their mountain experience because we’re the global leader in mountain operations, too. They are assured a seamless vacation experience from arrival to departure.
Guests of Breckenridge Hospitality lodging properties benefit from passionate, smart, informed employees who have intimate knowledge of the mountains and communities. We take pride in sharing our insider knowledge and unparalleled access with guests to ensure they have a flawless mountain experience.
Why 408873 chose Mountain Thunder Lodge Breckenridge
• Convenient location – walking distance to main street and gondola • Daily housekeeping service • Outdoor heated pool • 5 Outdoor hot tubs • Fully equipped kitchen • Complimentary Heated garage • 2 fitness centers • Private ski/bike storage • Children's play area • Complimentary wireless internet • Ski-in/Gondola out
What makes this townhome unique
• 'First Tracks' Friday will allow guests staying at Mountain Thunder Lodge to access the mountain one hour before it opens to the general public on select mornings mid December through the end of March (must have valid lift ticket to participate)
• Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply) • 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services • Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys