West Yellowstone House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 9
Designed with easy ski access in mind, the Moonlight Mountain Homes, located in Cowboy Heaven area of Moonlight Basin, put you smack dab in the middle of the Biggest Skiing in America. Just walk out back and ski onto a groomed access trail which will take you to the Iron Horse or Six Shooter chair lifts. The Cowboy Heaven area has groomed trails throughout out making it easy to ski back for lunch or a soak in the outdoor hot tub.
• Direct ski-in/out access to Big Sky Resort
• Deluxe and beautifully appointed
• Bedroom #1: Downstairs: King bed, TV, BluRay, gas fireplace, private bathroom
• Bedroom #2: Downstairs: King bed, private bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Downstairs: Captain's bunk bed set, Twin bunk bed set, private bathroom
• Loft: TV, BluRay, private bathroom
• Laundry Room
• One car garage with ski storage cubbies
• Private outdoor hot tub
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• 2600 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $300 cleaning fee.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
I just want to say that this Mountain Home was beauiful and very well equipted. We went to Beaver Creek last year and stayed in a similar home their and I found this home to be even more user friendly and luxurious. The kids loved their bunk room ( even though a tv in their would be great). We loved the loft and the fact that the Tv's were all brand new and could get satelite movies. The amount of snow in March was ridiculous...it actually snowed about 18 inches in one day to top off the 5 ft that was already on the ground. The people of Montana are genuine and incredibly sweet and helpful. Will return to Moonlight basin and hope to be able to get a mnt home again. Thank you
Review posted by guest on FlipKey