This is a wonderful 2 bedroom 1 bath condo at Playa Del sol. The second bedroom is a den with a trundle bed, but no window, as well as a pull out couch to sleep up to 6 people if they are willing to share beds. It is fully furnished and includes everything you would need to feel at home. It is on the ground floor which is perfect for small pets and is only a 2 minute walk to the beach.
Playa Del Sol is one of Kelowna's most beautiful Vacation resorts, it has an outdoor pool and hot tub on the 3rd floor rooftop, fitness facility and steam room. The trendy Cabana Bar and grill and a coffee shop can also be found in the building and Starbucks is only a 5 min walk down the street.
Why rent one of our condos?
• No Tax! Because we own and operate less than 3 condos we do not have to charge you the additional 8% GST and 2% hotel tax. Those savings go directly to you.
• No $80 Cleaning fee! Unlike our competition we do not charge you a cleaning fee, we only ask that you do a light clean and load of laundry before you go.
• Fresh clean linens, including: luxury sheets, towels and dishcloths
• Welcome basket… which may or may not include a bottle of wine (it’s supposed to be a surprise)
• Comfortable mattresses with the addition of memory foam and zipped mattress protectors to ensure peace of mind and reduce allergens
• Property manager available and always ready for questions or concerns
• Small company to ensure courteous customer service
• Our rates are competitive compared to those offered within the same area
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishware, cooking utilities and all appliances to make your stay more economical as you can save additional money by buying and cooking your own food
• Your own personal BBQ on the condo balcony
Visit our website at http://www.playavacations.ca/
Keywords: Playa del sol, condo, quiet, Kelowna, okanagan, pool, lake view, hot tub, thompson okanagan, accommodations, resorts, playa del sol, playa del sol resort, mission, lower mission, okanagan lake, 1 bedroom
About the owner: My name is Ben and I am a young real estate investor. I served with the Canadian army in Afghanistan in 2009/10 and saved all the money I made to buy an investment property in my home town of Kelowna. Currently I work in the Alberta oil fields and am working on my Bachelor Degree in Business Real Estate. Last fall I was in Eastern Kenya helping Somali refugees affected by the famine. I am very outgoing and personable and would love to help you discover Kelowna and enjoy your time here as much as possible.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.