|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
This beautiful 2nd floor condo offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a den. It is fully furnished and comes with everything you might need from a can opener to a BBQ. Each bedroom has a queen size bed and the den with a bunk bed offers the kids their own little getaway. There is also a pull-out single size sofa in the living room to comfortably sleep up to 7 guests.
This resort offers an outdoor pool and hot tub on the 3rd floor rooftop, fitness facility and steam room, coffee shop, salon and spa, and one of Kelowna's trendiest restaurants the Cabana Bar and Grill. It is a 2 minute walk from the beach and a 5 minute walk to Starbucks. This location is perfect if you're visiting Kelowna as it is only a 5 minute drive from downtown and 10 minutes to the mall.
Why rent one of our condos?
• No Tax! Because we own and operate less than 3 condos we do not have to charge you the additional 8% GST and 2% hotel tax. Those savings go directly to you.
• No $80 Cleaning fee! Unlike our competition we do not charge you a cleaning fee, we only ask that you do a light clean and load of laundry before you go.
• Fresh clean linens, including: luxury sheets, towels and dishcloths
• Welcome basket… which may or may not include a bottle of wine (it’s supposed to be a surprise)
• Comfortable mattresses with the addition of memory foam and zipped mattress protectors to ensure peace of mind and reduce allergens
• Property manager available and always ready for questions or concerns
• Small company to ensure courteous customer service
• Our rates are competitive compared to those offered within the same area
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishware, cooking utilities and all appliances to make your stay more economical as you can save additional money by buying and cooking your own food
• Your own personal BBQ on the condo balcony
If you're looking for an easy stress free and cost effective vacation in Kelowna then this is the way to go.
Check out our website at http://www.playavacations.ca/
Keywords: Playa Del Sol, condo, quiet, Kelowna,
Okanagan, pool, lake view, hot tub, Thompson Okanagan, accommodations, resorts, Playa Del Sol Resort, mission, lower mission, Okanagan Lake, 2 bedroom
About the owner: My name is Ben and I am a young real estate investor. I served with the Canadian Army in Afghanistan in 2009/10 and saved the money I made to buy my first investment property in my home town of Kelowna, B.C. These days, I work in the Alberta oil fields during the winter and work for the ministry of Forestry fighting forest fires over the summer. I'm also doing my Bachelors Degree in Business Real Estate via correspondence from UBC Okanagan. I am very outgoing and personable and would love to help you discover Kelowna and enjoy your time here as much as possible.
Ben McLoughlin purchased this condo in 2009
As soon as I walked into this condo I knew that I had to have it. They say you aren't supposed to make emotional decisions when buying real estate but I fell in love with this property. It captures the unique and brilliant vibe that Kelowna offers with its sunshine and picturesque lake views.
We loved stay. The booking was easy. Kelsey met us when we got there and took us to the parking stall and then walked us up to our unit which was super clean and had wine, bottled water and chocolates which we enjoyed so much after our long drive. It was really quite wonderful being on the quiet creekside, there wasn't a massive amount of light streaming in but we got our fill while wandering town. It was peaceful sitting on the patio and I will definitely be booking here again.
great spot exactly as shown. perfectly equipped and beautifully furnished. Kelsey was very quick to attend to a minor problem with the key fob.We would stay again and highly recommend this unit.
We loved everything about this place! Great location, lots of room & awesome property managers/ owners. Will def stay here again - thank you for the great hospitality.
I loved this condo, we all did. Beautiful view, peaceful and very well equipped. Very attentive owners, making sure our stay was all we expected.
Super impressed, my first time doing a vacation rental like this instead of a hotel and I don't think I'll be going back to hotels! It was so nice to have a kitchen for cooking and our own BBQ. The pool was great but got a little crowded with kids at times so we went to the beach! The beach was a short walk down and across the street. Towels, including beach towels, were in the unit and Kelsey was there to meet us when we arrived. I'd definitely recommend this place and the owners are super kind, welcoming and thoughtful. It was also very clean which was much appreciated. There was 6 of us and we had one visit one night for a total of 7 which was a little tight.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.