Yaletown Tower Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths 3 Bed (King,Queen,Single),Sleeps 5-6
* This beautiful, luxury penthouse is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver
* Convenient walking distance to all that makes downtown Vancouver amazing
* 1 block to Robson Street - restaurants, shopping
* 5 minute walk to Granville Street - Nightlife, bars, restaurants, shopping
* 2 blocks to West Georgia Street
* 1 block to the beautiful downtown library
* 1 block to Yaletown shopping, restaurant, and nightlife district
* 7 minute walk to Pacific Centre Mall
* 10 minute walk to False Creek and Sea Wall for restaurants, jogging, and walking along the water to English Bay
* 15 minute walk to Coal Harbour and Sea Wall - restaurants, bars, sight seeing, Olympic flame, jogging, walking, connects to Stanley Park
* 1 block to IGA supermarket and 2 blocks to asian H-Mart supermarket
* 1 block to Shoppers Drug Mart (drug store)
* Close to Yaletown, City Centre, Granville, and Stadium Skytrain stations
* 5 minutes to Canada Line Skytrain (to and from the airport)
* 1 block from transit
* Close to cafes, restaurants, BC Place, Rogers Stadium, theatres, movie theatres, parks
* A day care center right around a corner for your convenience :
515 Helmcken St
Vancouver, BC V6B 5H7
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
I enjoyed this short business trip to Vancouver, and i think not only the location is awesome, but the condo. is in a very good condition and i will be back again soon.
I am an active working mother of two beautiful daughters. Working as an Acupuncturist and Psychologist. Married and love my life as is.
This property is like my second home. When i travel to Vancouver to visit my family, i like to stay in my own place.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We can walk every where to everything that makes downtown Vancouver a truly great place to visit and live. There are so many world class restaurants here and there is always something happening in this vibrant downtown.
Love the location for being alive all the time, year round. You never are board living on this location. what i love most ,is to go bike riding at stanely park in summer, and ski in winter time