Mammoth Lakes Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-7)
Enjoy quiet beauty in one of the most luxurious condos in all of Mammoth Lakes! Located on the Sierra Star Golf Course, this Solstice garden suite boasts amenities that are truly second to none. Built in 2006, this 1,100 square foot end unit is nestled in the forest along the 16th fairway. Complex amenities include free internet, a secure underground parking garage (please note that the garage has a 7' 6' clearance limitation) and Jacuzzi. Centrally located, this unit is just a 3 minute walk to the shuttle stop (#49), and less than 1/2 mile to the Village or Eagle Lodge in the other direction. Groceries, pharmacy and restaurants are just minutes by car. Whether you are here to ski, snow board, golf, hike, fish, mountain or road bike or “chill out” this is the place for you any time of year.
Additional information and Amenities:
• Fully stocked kitchen with granite counter-tops, GE Profile appliances, many small appliances, glassware, cook ware, silverware and utensils plus a breakfast bar with bar stool seating
• Dining room with table that seats up to 8 people comfortably
• Living room with natural gas fireplace, large flat screen TV (digital cable service), DVD player, music station and a sofa that converts to a double bed
• Two guest closets plus a sled for the kids to enjoy on the hill right next to this unit!
• Washer and dryer
• Master bedroom – queen bed, upgraded linens, flat screen TV (digital cable service), spacious closet
• Master bathroom –walk in shower, double vanity, upgraded towels
• 2nd bedroom – bunk beds (full and single), TV (digital cable service), upgraded linens, roomy closet
• 2nd bathroom – tub/shower, single vanity, upgraded towels
• Energy efficient windows and hefty insulation provide a sense of warmth the minute you walk in
• Over-sized and secluded patio – comfortable seating provides a sensation that the surrounding forest is your front yard! An excellent location to spot birds, deer and other wild Mammoth locals!
• This end unit provides a bright airy feeling with lots of quiet privacy. Truly the solace and solitude that you deserve!
• Pet friendly – dog less than 30lbs for an extra charge. Dog is free if you can show proof that he/she can ski or snowboard off Cornice!
• Children friendly however unattended children will be given candy and a free pony!
• Whiners need not apply!
• Maximum occupancy is 7 people – please not all on one bed!
• Board games for the bored plus books and playing cards!
• Stay 6 nights and the 7th is free!
• 5% discount for returning guests (or those who provide a better alliteration!)
• Note: this unit does have 17 steps to access it and is not wheelchair accessible
Keywords: Townhouse, Condo
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
Peggy and Dan are empty nesters that have grown weary of the surf crowds and congested freeways of San Diego! We fell in love with Mammoth Lakes when close friends nodded and prodded us to ski with them at Mammoth Mountain. What a gem of a Mountain! We are now seriously addicted! We are also avid hikers and look forward to learning how to fly fish. We yearn for our retirement years so that we can live part-time in Mammoth. Until then, “Mi Casa es su casa”. We hope you enjoy your stay and welcome your comments and suggestions to help make your future visits even better.
The Owner purchased this townhome in 2012
Why The Owner chose Mammoth Lakes
If you are looking for peace, serenity, natural beauty and a multitude of outdoor activities within easy reach, our townhouse is what you are looking for!
What makes this townhome unique
The Sierra Star Golf course is the highest altitude golf course in California at 8,000 feet and is in the middle of Mammoth Lakes. The Solstice Town homes are in the middle of the course and feel like they are 100 miles from everything yet everything is close by! This garden suite townhouse gives you a feeling of peace and serenity and you are literally nestled in the forest yet everything you could need is nearby!