South Ponte Vedra Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 12-13)
Note: You can find MANY more photos by going to our website at paradiseinpontevedra dot com or emailing us.
Enjoy ocean views from all over your own private 5 bedroom beachfront home, including a large, private deck. The interior is newly renovated in 2012 with brand new furnishings and beddings throughout. Enjoy the fresh, modern style with hardwood floors, a chef’s kitchen and a large dining room (both with ocean views). Amenities include 3 tvs (including a large flat screen Samsung in the living room with a Blue-Ray Player, and a very large tv downstairs with dvd), a stereo which you can plop your Ipod into to enjoy music, high speed WiFi, and unlimited nationwide long distance.
The home is over 3500 square feet and comfortably sleeps 12. The fenced in backyard (great for a dog) opens to a short sandy path you can walk in 30 seconds to enjoy the beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
Enjoy a swim in the ocean, or take a long walk collecting seashells and spotting frolicking dolphins. Guana River State Park fronts the house, offering great privacy, a perfect view of the sunset each night, and options for kayaking, canoeing, hiking and biking.
The five bedrooms lay out as follows;
1) Balinese Master Suite. King bed in large master, with it’s own deck to enjoy the stunning ocean view (and a tv for ther evenings). It has it’s own bathroom, with two sinks, a whirlpool tub and a brand new glass tile shower. Large walk-in closet.
2) Seashell Room. 2nd bedroom upstairs with Queen Bed and its' own newly remodeled full bath. Views of the State Park and the ocean. Lots of closet space.
3) Sunshine Room. Large, bright room with two twin beds and door to backyard. Lots of closet space.
4) Coral Room. Large, relaxing room with Queen bed, sliding door to backyard. Lots of closet space.
5) Cottage Room. Huge room with Queen bed, two bunk beds and giant tv with dvd. Door to backyard.
This Ponte Vedra Beach home is a 10 minute drive to the world famous PGA-Tour TPC Sawgrass golf course (as well as the great restaurants in the area around it), 15 minutes from historic and charming St Augustine, and is only a 40 minute drive from the Jacksonville airport.
Keywords: Oceanfront, beach, home, sea, sand, fun, luxury, resort
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
This is our only rental home. It has been a labor of love getting it ready for you to enjoy. The paint and most of the furniture are fresh and new, all three bathrooms have been beautifully remodeled, the front yard landscaped.
Bart purchased this house in 2011
Why Bart chose South Ponte Vedra Beach
The ideal we were looking for was;
- views all over home to enjoy ocean
- big deck to sit and enjoy ocean
- private, sandy beach
- slow decline into ocean for swimming
- dogs allowed on beach
- gated area for dog
We found all of this and more in 'Another Day in Paradise'...and it's close to the charming old St. Augustine as well as great restaurants in Ponte Vedra. We couldn't resist.
What makes this house unique
The ocean views are everywhere, allowing you to feel like you are already on the beach, even before you make the 30 second walk to feel the sand under your feet.
If you have never stayed in the area you will be amazed how much beach you have all to yourself to enjoy.