Cortes Island Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 1 Bedroom + Sleeping Porch, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
Located within a short walking distance of the Hollyhock Retreat Center on beautiful Cortes Island in the Discovery Islands of British Columbia, this cabin is an idyllic escape for a couple, artist, writer, or anyone seeking solitude and retreat - overlooking the Straight of Georgia, Desolation Sound, and the distant snow-capped peaks of British Columbia.
1) Round, cedar hot tub on the large oceanside deck
2) Modern, custom built, round cedar sweat lodge/sauna in the garden
3) All slate bathroom with separate shower and over-sized tub for two
4) Wireless high speed internet access
5) Sleeping loft with queen bed - down comforter and pillows!
6) Built-in corner 'kasbah' style sleeping sofa with memory foam mattress and views to the horizon
7) Small, fully equipped galley kitchen
8) Large screened-in porch for meals, reading, or napping
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
We live in a lovely and idyllic small town outside of Boulder, CO. Yet when we need to plug into the deep essence of mother nature at her finest - we head for Cortes!
The view from our cabin is simply as stunning and seductive as it gets. No matter how long we are there - we wish it was twice as long - and our friends and guests pretty much all say the same thing. This is one of those magical places you simply will not want to leave.
The custom designed, wood-fired sauna in the garden is unique - and sensational. The cedar hot tub overlooking Twin Islands and Desolation Sound is magical - so much so in fact, we conceived our first child there! ;-)