Leukerbad Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Central, quiet location, 6 mins walk to Gondola, all amenities close by
Quiet, central location, this apartment is extremely well appointed, sleeps up to 4 comfortably. Beautiful views across the mountains (3 floors up on the South side with the views and balcony). And the 'Finishing Touches' are:
-In House Wellness (Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam, Whirpool, Solarium, Kneipp) and 24 hour Gym
- Our Concierge lives on site and is lovely and helpful
- Central and quiet location means you can walk to every amenity
- 6 minutes walk to the gondola
- 3 minutes walk to the thermal baths
- Tip top kitchen equipment right down to the sharp Cook's knives (I have certainly stayed in holiday rental properties, where the knives are just soooo blunt!)
- A library of around 40 DVDs, something to suit every taste
- A log burning stove that makes for a lovely cosy evening
- WiFi if you don't totally want to step off the world....
We are also on:
AND WHY CHOOSE LEUKERBAD?
It is the small brother to Saas Fe, Zermatt, and Crans Montana, and still preserves the feel of a mountain village and is BETTER VALUE than it's neighbours!!
A bit about the village....: All facilities/shops are within walking distance from Residenz Ambassador, so for those who prefer not to drive, it is not essential to have a car whilst in Leukerbad. Public transport gets you to Leukerbad with Swiss efficiency, by train and then connecting bus. The tourist information in the town has information on all walks and activities available and the bus station can book tickets for excursions out of Leukerbad, to local towns like Zermatt or as far away as Milan and Rome.
German is the main language in Leukerbad but English works well if you want it to. You can also use French and Italian, so don't let language be a barrier to experiencing this delightful little town - plenty of old, quiet Swiss charm (you can hear the cow bells tinkling from the balcony in the Summer months), soaring and dramatic snow capped mountains surround the village, and you can watch the tumbling waterfalls from both balconies in the apartment.
Shops and facilities: .Walking distance to the many restaurants and shops. The shops include: Migros supermarket, Pharmacy, Wine Shop, Bakery, Charcuterie, Fromagerie with lots of local cheeses, Tourist Information, Banks, two Ski Hire and Outdoor Clothing Shops, Chemist. Beautician and Hairdressers, and Beauty and Wellness treatments at the Lindner Alpentherme, along with great medical facilities.
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only