Santa Rosa Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Newly remodeled two bedroom cottage attached to the main house. Cottage includes full kitchen and bath, new granite counter tops, tile and hardwood floors. Located in a quiet, country neighborhood with surrounding vineyards.
Stay inside and enjoy access to wireless internet, HD TVs, a cabinet of board games or let the kids go outside and play on the large lawns. Cottage includes full kitchen, dining, living room, bath with washer & dryer, master bedroom with king bed, guest room with king bed or twin bed configuration, keyless front door.
Full access to a beautifully landscaped property with more than fifty rose bushes.
Within less than 3.5 miles you will find 8 wineries as we are located in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley wine region.
- 15 min to Armstrong Woods – take a leisurely walk through majestic giant redwoods
- 20 min to Korbel Champagne Tasting Room
- 10 min to Kendall Jackson Winery
- 20 Min to Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley wine region and 45 minutes to Napa
- 22 miles to Bodega Bay’s sandy beaches and dunes
- Bicycle enthusiasts will find that the cottage is a perfect launching point for riding through the wine country as we are located just a mile off Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge GranFondo route.
- At the edge of the property a pathway meanders through more than 100 acres of neighboring vineyards, perfect for an evening stroll, sit along the vineyard reservoir and watch the sunset.
- If you are a horse enthusiast then you may enjoy watching a dressage jumping competition held regularly at the Santa Rosa Equestrian Center which lies less than a mile away.
- For an elegant meal you can make a reservation and head a minute down the road to the highly rated Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro or Zazu Restaurant located in Sebastopol or for a casual meal head a few minutes into town for a Taqueria or maybe stop at Simply Vietnam.
Keywords: cottage, bungalow, cozy, Wine Country, Napa, Santa Rosa area
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed