|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Newly remodeled two bedroom cottage attached to the main house. Cottage includes full kitchen and bath, new granite counter tops, tile and hardwood floors. Located in a quiet, country neighborhood with surrounding vineyards.
Stay inside and enjoy access to wireless internet, HD TVs, a cabinet of board games or let the kids go outside and play on the large lawns. Cottage includes full kitchen, dining, living room, bath with washer & dryer, master bedroom with king bed, guest room with king bed or twin bed configuration, keyless front door.
Full access to a beautifully landscaped property with more than fifty rose bushes.
Within less than 3.5 miles you will find 8 wineries as we are located in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley wine region.
- 15 min to Armstrong Woods – take a leisurely walk through majestic giant redwoods
- 20 min to Korbel Champagne Tasting Room
- 10 min to Kendall Jackson Winery
- 20 Min to Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley wine region and 45 minutes to Napa
- 22 miles to Bodega Bay’s sandy beaches and dunes
- Bicycle enthusiasts will find that the cottage is a perfect launching point for riding through the wine country as we are located just a mile off Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge GranFondo route.
- At the edge of the property a pathway meanders through more than 100 acres of neighboring vineyards, perfect for an evening stroll, sit along the vineyard reservoir and watch the sunset.
- If you are a horse enthusiast then you may enjoy watching a dressage jumping competition held regularly at the Santa Rosa Equestrian Center which lies less than a mile away.
- For an elegant meal you can make a reservation and head a minute down the road to the highly rated Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro or Zazu Restaurant located in Sebastopol or for a casual meal head a few minutes into town for a Taqueria or maybe stop at Simply Vietnam.
Keywords: cottage, bungalow, cozy, Wine Country, Napa, Santa Rosa area
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Sunny View Cottage!! We love it and hope to come back soon!
This place is well taken care of. The home is beautiful, very clean, comfortable and the area is quiet and peaceful. The owners has a nice basket of treats for us the day we arrived which is a nice touch. I highly recommend this place. I will definitely plan to stay here again the next time we are in the area!
Enjoyed my stay and hope to visit again. It was truly a relaxing place after a day of sightseeing.
Clean, cute and very comfortable! It's on a nice rural street just outside the center of town; the owners were very friendly, and set up a toddler bed for us, and allowed us to check out late. The kitchen is spotless and updated -- as was the entire house. We would definitely stay again!
We stayed at Lynn & Roger's cottage in November 2014, and cannot wait to plan our next visit. It is a hidden gem - truly a home away from home while you are in Sonoma. Centrally located, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean ... plus, you could not ask for more gracious hosts. A well-equipped and spacious kitchen or outside grill for your cooking needs, in addition to loads of information available to plan your perfect wine country getaway. Don't pass up Lynn's welcome basket full of home baked goodies and artisanal cheese - everything is delicious. Cheers!
Wow - what a delightful stay we had in Santa Rosa at the Sunny View Cottage. Definitely an "exceeds expectations" experience. The setting is so tranquil and relaxing - down a quiet street that dead-ends onto dirt roads into the vineyards that can be explored, and lined by farms with horses, chickens, etc. The cottage is extremely well-appointed and comfortable - felt like a high-end hotel! The owners live on-site and are so welcoming and helpful - thanks to Lynn and Roger for making their little bit of paradise available with such graciousness! The cottage is not far from renowned wineries, in addition to necessities like grocery stores and coffee shops. We used this as "base-camp" for some fine cycling adventures and it was perfect for that!
Cottage is just in front of a small vineyard. You can walk through the fields at the end of the street. Well situated for visiting the Russian River wineries, and close enough to Santa Rosa. The owners are charming, thoughtful and very discreet - you feel totally at home. We cooked simple meals often and explored the area. Very quiet at night, you can leave the windows open - we listened to the frog concerts after a few days of rain. Besides the wineries, don't miss Matos Cheese Factory close to Petaluma: excellent cheese at a very reasonable price. And the redwoods of Armstrong Redwood Park close to Guerneville.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Price includes 1-4 guests
Additional guests - $25/night/person up to 6 max
Cleaning Fee $100/7 nights or more (Waived if left clean!)
$50/6 nights or less (Waived if left clean!)
Cancellation Policy up to 30 days before ($15 processing fee)
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.