Kaanapali Studio Rental Photos and Description
Studio, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
Hokulani Tower #637
6th Floor Full Ocean View Studio Suite/spacious open floor plan
One of the best ocean views in the whole resort!
Spend some time imagining what your perfect vacation would be like. What would you be doing? How would you spend your time? Then you ask, 'Where?' Here...
Come experience paradise! Our beautiful studio at Honua Kai Resort, on Ka'anapali Beach, on the island of Maui is one of the most exquisite places you will experience in your life.
Whether it's just another trip to Maui or the only trip you'll ever take to Maui, our mission is to make your stay with us so special that you will never forget it.
Come to celebrate your honeymoon. Come to celebrate your anniversary. Come to celebrate life!!
This fabulous Hokulani ocean view studio suite is luxury at its finest:
• Located on the world famous, spectacular Ka'anapali Beach
• Unobstructed ocean view overlooking the koi pond
• Folding glass wall opens the indoor living area to the lanai
• Inner courtyard view lit with tiki torches at sunset (amazing!)
• Gourmet kitchen w/ granite countertops and Bosch appliances
• Granite island bar for drinks and dining
• Luxury furnishings, king size bed and queen convertible bed
• Tile/granite bath with separate shower and large soaking tub
• Fine bedding and a welcome kit of L'occitane french bath products
• Central air conditioning and ceiling fan
• En-suite Bosch washer and dryer
• Free high-speed wireless internet (wifi)
• IPhone/IPad Clock Radio
• 40' LCD TV, 60+ cable channels, Blu-ray/DVD
• 2 Tommy Bahama back-pack/cooler beach chairs
• 2 Body Glove Rush boogie boards
• 1 Beach Umbrella & 1 Shade Tent
• Pack ‘N Play On the Go Travel Playard/Crib
The prestigious Honua Kai's spectacular on-site amenities include:
• 38 acre manicured grounds, 3 spectacular pools, expansive beach, snorkeling reef
• Children's pool with sand play area, swim-under waterfall and water-slide
• Poolside activity center with rentals, pool and beach toys, and sundries
• Poolside Viking gas grills and picnic area with tables for dining
• One of Maui’s top restaurants, Duke's Beach House (serves to the pool area)
• A'ina Gourmet Deli and Market for all your cooking needs and great coffee
• Ho'Ola Spa with a Himalayan Salt Room
• Fitness center featuring top-quality equipment
• On-site concierge service
• On-site Family Fun Club childcare($)
• Underground parking $15/day, valet $20/day and 24-hour staffed security
When you're ready to wander beyond Honua Kai:
• The endless beauty of Maui awaits with all its opportunities for fun and adventure
• Championship golf courses just minutes away (several)
• World-class shopping at Whaler’s Village just minutes away
• Supermarket, dive/snorkel rentals within walking distance
• Oceanside restaurants & bars within walking distance
• The quaint town of Lahaina is 10 min. by car - fun tourist shopping and local eats
• Whale watching, sunset cruises, zip lining, drive to Hana, hiking, snorkel cruises, helicopter tours, kayaking
• Stand-up paddle-boarding, surfing, sightseeing, dining, sailing, luau, horseback riding, parasailing, sport fishing, etc.
Do everything or nothing at all, it's completely up to you. Choose to stay in the very best location, this beautiful condo is perfect for your Maui stay.
Keywords: Luxury Studio Condominium, Courtyard Studio, Ocean View Condo, Hokulani
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Mika Roberts
We love to travel and we live life looking forward to our next airplane ticket. We've seen many places and know the meaning of luxury. When we're at home on the mainland, we daydream about our home on Maui - our favorite luxury of all. It's so nice to be able to share a bit of our paradise with you. - The Roberts Family -
Mika Roberts purchased this studio in 2011
Why Mika Roberts chose Kaanapali
Maui is an incredible island and Ka'anapali is by far the most beautiful beach on the island. The Honua Kai Resort offers luxury amenities you just don't find anywhere else. From your first cup of coffee in the morning, to laying your head on your pillow at night, you feel you're in the most wonderful place on the planet.