Squaw Valley - Olympic Valley House Rental Photos and Description
House, 7 Bedrooms, 8 Baths, (Sleeps 18)
Tastefully decorated throughout, this spectacular 6000+ square foot home offers seven individual bedroom suites each with full bath, walk-in closet, and panoramic ski area views. Extensively remodeled in 1998-2001, this impressive home is Squaw Valley's premier rental property.
Highlighting the property is a one-of-a-kind recreation room that needs to be seen to be believed. It features a 20-foot long authentic commercial bar with ice maker, back bar, lots of bar stools, and wall-mounted TVs. In addition you will find a pool table, foosball, shuffleboard, air hockey, slot machine, CD jukebox, and an authentic Coke machine to complete this incredible and fun play area.
The fully equipped, fabulous gourmet kitchen, with top-of-the-line appliances and indoor barbecue, solid granite counters, stone floor, garden windows, double ovens, large food preparation areas, and plenty of storage, is a chef's dream. The formal dining room features a large sideboard with full wet bar and is perfect for buffet meals or sit-down dinners. The spacious living area offers a choice of fireside relaxation or entertainment via large screen TV with DirecTV and DVD player.
Enormous lodge-style fireplaces dominate the spacious, wide-open living area as well as the unique recreation room.
Wireless internet access is also available for your laptop computer. The six large HD flat screen TV's feature the latest satellite television features. There is plenty of easy parking available and the large outdoor deck overlooking the mountain features a private spa for après ski enjoyment. The ultimate home for weddings, corporate retreats, family reunions or parties!
The house has 2 wings, each with 3 bedrooms. (Note that you have to walk through the bunk bedroom to get to the next 2 bedrooms.)
Downstairs there is an additional bedroom.
All 7 bedrooms have their own full bathroom.
2 Master Bedrooms, each with king size beds
1 Bedroom with 3 twin beds
1 Bedroom with 2 twin beds
1 Bedroom with 1 twin bed
2 Bedrooms, each with a twin/twin bunk bed and a twin/full bunk bed
See below for summer activities and things to do:
* GOLF & TENNIS: across the meadow at the Resort at Squaw Creek
* TENNIS: at the Resort at Squaw Creek and at High Camp
* BIKING & WALKING: bike path goes to Squaw Village in one direction (1 mile), and along Truckee river to Tahoe City, Lake Tahoe (6 miles), Sunnyside (7 miles), and further down the west shore in the other direction
* SWIMMING: at High Camp at Squaw
* HIKING: at base and top of Squaw (1 mile)
* MOUNTAIN BIKING: mountain bike park at Squaw (1 mile)
* PLAYGROUND & FULL-SIZE SOCCER FIELD: at entrance to Squaw Valley (1 mile)
* FLY FISHING: on Truckee river (1 mile)
* RIVER RAFTING: at entrance to Alpine Meadows (2.5 miles)
* HORSEBACK RIDING: at Alpine Meadows (3 miles)
* SPA: at Squaw Village and at Resort at Squaw Creek (1 mile)
* SHOPPING/RESTAURANTS/STARBUCKS/GROCERIES: at Squaw Village (1 mile)
Keywords: Squaw Valley. Executive Rental Home with Deck and Game Room - Near Skiing.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
We are two families from Marin county who share a love of Lake Tahoe and Squaw Valley. Our kids are the Squaw Valley Ski Team, so we use the house ourselves Jan - April. We would love to use it more during the rest of the year as well, but there is a lot of soccer, baseball, softball, and tennis April - December.
We purchased this home for its accommodations and access to the slopes. We wanted a place large enough for family reunions and parties! We knew our kids would love the one-of-a-kind game room.
World-class Skiing, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Fitness Center, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Waterskiing, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Rafting, Downhill Skiing, Cross-country Skiing, Snowmobiling, Sledding