Beautifully furnished 1 bedroom apartment lies in the heart of San Francisco. Meander from the apartment to any of the famous districts of San Francisco; Castro, Mission, Haight or the Marina or just enjoy the treasures of Noe Valley. The apartment has been recently restored to its mint condition and has been furnished with new amenities such as:
- Queen size bed for one or two guests, only.
- 2 sets of beautiful bed linen;
- top floor unit;
- high quality cotton towels;
- new flat screen HDTV;
- local phone and digital answering service;
- premium WiFi/ ethernet cable;
- comprehensive culinary tools;
- coffee pot;
- fully restored 1950's Wedgewood Oven;
- hair dryer;
- iron and ironing board
- elegant outdoor seating for 2 on sm. back deck,
over-looking a mini-orchard of fruit trees in the
This apartment is for one or two people, only.
The unit also provides for the following:
- laundry pick up and delivery is available on site for . 80 cents per pound;
- dry cleaner and alterations 1 block away;
- street parking is easily accessible, no meters or permit required;
- Noe Valley allows for easy access to the entire city and greater Bay Area by foot, car, bus, bicycle, Bay Area's Rapid Transit Train (BART) as well as corporate commuter shuttles.
Access to other areas of the city by foot:
- 10 minute walk to the heart of the Castro District (24th and Castro)
- 10 minute walk to the Mission District
- 15 minute walk to Haight Street
- 10 minute walk to Market Street
The end of the block meets a lovely park adored by local dog walkers, children, basketball and tennis players.
Several of San Francisco's most celebrated restaurants are within walking distance, including: FireFly (California fusion), Bacco (authentic regional Italian cuisine), Humano Sushi, Contigo (Spanish cuisine) and Incanto (excellent Italian specializing in pork and beef dishes) as are many other less formal, yet high quality restaurants.
For more details about the unit, please don't hesitate to email!
Keywords: 1 Bedroom Furnished Apartment
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.