Stylish Condo-Attractive Price-Smart Choice-Newly Furnished
Last Minutes Deals: (1) $40 off for 3 nights or longer reservation between May 1 and May 4, 2014; (2) Call to negotiate your best rates for any other available last minutes dates.
• Newly luxuryly furnished stylish townhome/condo offering fabulous golf lakes course and mountain views;
• A perfect rental for both relaxing and active vacations;
• Having strict cleaning and sanitation standards;
• Two stories, 3 Bed Rooms, 2.5 Bath Rooms; Spacious (1,599 square feet), one covered private balcony and one covered patio;
• Central heating and cooling, fire place, washer and dryer;
• Two Large flat HD TVs, 42' Smart HD TV at Living Room, and 32' HD TV in Master Bedroom;
• Free High speed Charter Internet Plus (30 mbps) and WiFi; Over 200 Dish Network TV Channels including HBO, ShowTime etc Premium Channels, & Netflix;
• New Two (2) Cal King Beds (Valerie Collection Made by Najarian), Sealy Posturepedic mattresses: one plush and one firm;
• New One (1) Queen Bed, Sealy Posturepedic Plush mattress;
• New quality Queen Size Air Bed is available;
• New Stainless Steel BBQ Grill;
• New very fine living room and dining room furnitures.
• Small Pets Ok with permission.
This two story townhome/condo, located about half (1/2) mile from famous Red Hawk Golf Resort, is a perfect rental for both relaxing and active vacations. The condo is backed up to the Red Hawk Golf Course, offering spectacular golf, lake and mountain views. The condo is located at a very nice and quiet condominium community with 24 hours professional security patrol. The Golden Eagle Regional Sports (Baseball/Softball) Field is within one (1) mile from the condo, and nearby Wingfield Spring neighbourhood walking/biking trail runs several miles in total length, so it is also a ideal location for a active family vacation.
The condo is country quiet while city close, it is approximately 7.5 miles from John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino, and 11 Miles from downtown Reno and Reno/Tahoe International Airport.
This condo is also in close proximity to Pioneer Meadow Shopping Center, Raley's Supermarket is about 1/3 mile away (1 minute driving).
This condo is1,599 square feet with all three bed rooms upstairs. Master bed room has access to a fairly large private and covered balcony through a sliding glass door. Large master bathroom has duel vanities, separate shower and hot tub, large walk in closet. You can watch golfing or Canadian geese splash around in the lakes through a window while sitting in the hot tub (what a view!). The second bath room is located in the hall way upstairs with a shower and tub combo. Second bed room is located at another side of hall way, you can see Spanish Spring valley, shopping center/mall, and mountains in the distance through a large window.
Living room, kitchen, dining room, and a half bath are located downstairs. The access to a covered patio (also facing golf course and lakes) is through a glass door near dining room. Both living room and dining room has windows for the golf and lake views. Besides common kitchen appliances, stainless steel cooking wares, china dishes, glass water cups and utensils, there is also a single K-cup coffee maker (Keurig® Platinum B70 Gourmet Single Cup Coffee & Tea Brewing System). Keurig® makes it possible for everyone to brew their own perfect cup in less than a minute.
You can access to the two car garage through laundry room at where a washer and a dryer along with cloth washing detergent are located.
Keywords: 3 BR, 2.5Bathroom, Condo, Townhome, Vacation Home, Wedding, Villas, Breathtaking, Golf View, Lake View, Mountain View, Mt. View, Red Hawk Golf and Resort, the Golf Resort at Red Hawk, Eagle Canyon, Soft Ball Fields, Base Ball Fields, Winglefield Spring, Sparks, Reno, Lake Tahoe, Nevada
My wife Denise and I came to Reno in 1989 to attend the University of Nevada Reno (UNR). Since then we have been living, working, and raising our daughter in Reno/Sparks area. Besides managing our own vacation rental condos, we also own and manage a Chinese Restaurant in Reno (we both are long time certified food protection managers by Washoe Country Health District), our restaurant is located about 1 to1.5 milessouth of Reno-Sparks convention Center on South Virginia Street, it is a great place to have lunch or dinner, google renochinesegourment to view our restaurant menu.
With civil geotechnical engineering background (I have a master degree from UNR), we were paying attention to condo building foundation and structure soundness besides nice appearance while we were shopping for a condo. This condo was built in 2000, there is no asbestos nor lead paint construction materials were used. We spent almost one year time shopping a condo in entire Reno/Sparks area before we found and bought this condo. Then we visited over ten furniture and department stores in Reno/Spark to buy top quality furniture, mattress and bedding, etc. Finally the condo is here ready for you to rent!
Thank you for your interests on our condo again!
After living in condos and houses in several different locations in Reno/Sparks area over last 22 years, my wife and I both like Spanish Spring area best.
A peaceful relaxing location with golf, lake, mt. views all in one, minutes from sports park, biking trails, shopping and fine restaurants. Country quiet while city close!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
|ne Time Cleaning Fee||$125.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.