Tamarindo Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Tamarindo Property Description
Welcome to “La Caja de Joyas” or “The Jewel Box”, our family’s private and relaxing vacation property. We are located in the quite community of Playa Langosta, Tamarindo. Playa Langosta is an upscale community with a variety of shops and services as well as an amazing beach suitable for family swimming and some of the best surfing in the area. You can beach walk for miles or just relax and enjoy the amazing climate and rustic feel of the area. A short walk, 2 minute drive or taxi takes you into the commercial center of Tamarindo where there are many more shops, clubs and restaurants lining the beach. When not at the beach book an adventure tour, enjoy an afternoon/sunset sailing cruise, go turtle watching, take in a fitness class or just relax and enjoy a frozen Mojito, one of our favorite guilty pleasures while watching the evening sunsets. Or enjoy some delicious Costa Rican coffee at one of the specialty shops close by. You can also attend the Saturday market where local produce and arts and crafts are offered up.
Let us help you get to some of the best Costa Rican attractions, volcano areas or ancient ruins. There are lots to do for whole family. Our property is a wonderful mix of Spanish style architecture combined with a clean and modern interior. Rental rates include taxes, all utilities and cleaning prior to check in and at check out. The property is also cleaned when unoccupied to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. Floors are tiled and countertops are granite throughout. The tray ceilings and custom cabinets and doors add additional interest to the overall attractive interior. There is plenty of space in the open concept kitchen/living area with room to relax, entertain or socialize with family and friends.
WHAT MAKES LA CAJA DE JOYAS SPECIAL?
* Very clean, well kept property, upscale furnishings and décor
* Safe lockable ground floor security gate to stairs leading to 2nd floor condo entry door
* security safe
* Fully equipped modern kitchen, including dishwasher, fridge/ice maker, granite, tile, custom cabinets, electric stove and oven, blender, coffee maker, kettle, knife block, rice cooker, toaster, fully equipped utensils, dishes, pots and pans
* Private Gas BBQ on roof terrace
* Clean and comfortable living room furniture, throws, pillows, nicely decorated, custom rosewood tables
* 42” plasma flat screen TV, custom built entertainment wall unit
* Apple TV router for access to your Netflix account or other Apple provided free TV services
* DVD player and movie library approx. 40 DVD's, board games
* 3 meg high speed wireless internet included
* High tray ceilings, custom lighting, A/C and two fans in living room, A/C and fans in both bedrooms, ceiling fan on patio
* Large outdoor covered patio overlooking the pool area, furnished with custom teak furniture, cushioned teak sofa to relax and read on, cast iron Castille raised bar table, ceiling fan and night lighting, shaded during hot daytime hours
* Spacious bedrooms, each with individual walk in closets & ensuites, tiled glass wall showers, no tub, granite counters
* 3rd two piece guest bathroom off the living room area, granite counter, sink, toilet
* All linens, towels, beach towels provided for your use
* Clock radios, iPod docks, music in each bedroom and living area
* Private laundry room, washer/dryer & supplies located outside main entry door away from living room and bedrooms
* Large tiled roof top terrace for private relaxing and star gazing at night
* Resident gardener, maintenance and security person on site 24/7
* Smaller development, 9 units total, sharing pool & common areas, ensures a quiet and relaxing stay
* Assigned and gated off street parking
* Owner operated, plus local property manager, 13 years in Tamarindo, many personalized services available, personal check in/out
* Grocery store, sports bar, beach access all 1 - 2 short blocks from condo, easy walk, quiet streets
Please feel free to contact us for additional information on the area or the property itself. We enjoy answering questions and making your decision as easy as possible.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Hans Millefanti
We are a Canadian family who enjoy our second home in Costa Rica and are happy to share it with others when we are not there. Our objective is to provide the most relaxing and enjoyable experience we can in the same manor that we enjoy Tamarindo/Playa Langosta. We stay in close touch with our guests and have a friend and property manager who lives in Tamarindo that will support your stay as well. He can be reached at any time and provides many additional personalized services to the very few properties he manages. As a retired couple we have set the property up as our second home and leave it as we use it for our guests. You will find it very comfortable, clean and well maintained.
Hans Millefanti purchased this condo in 2013
Why Hans Millefanti chose Tamarindo
Tamarindo is a great town with a beautiful beach. Great for surfing and swimming. Tamarindo has a full set of services as well as great shopping, world class restaurants and nightlife. There are so many great outdoor activities: canopy tours, catamaran tours, ATV, horse back riding, surfing, scuba diving, volcano day trips, white water rafting to name a few! You will find the property to be very safe and Langosta to be the perfect balance of a relaxing community with easy access to the commercial centre of Tamarindo.
What makes this condo unique
This condo it is so closed to the white sand beach of Langosta, the estuary and ocean breezes, the sea birds, amazing sunsets, a real natural paradise. The Leather Backs turtles (largest in the world) nest in Playa Langosta and howler monkeys are known to visit our terrace from time to time and are always close by! Langosta is Spanish for lobster and they can be caught right off the local shores.