Tamarindo Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Tamarindo Property Description
Welcome to “La Caja de Joyas” or “The Jewel Box”, our family’s private and relaxing vacation property. We are located in the quite community of Playa Langosta, Tamarindo. Playa Langosta offers a quiet community with a variety of shops and services as well as an amazing beach suitable for family swimming and some of the best surfing in the area. You can beach walk for miles or just relax and enjoy the amazing climate and rustic feel of the area. A short walk, 2 minute drive or taxi takes you into the commercial center of Tamarindo where there are many more shops, clubs and restaurants lining the beach. When not at the beach book an adventure tour, enjoy an afternoon/sunset sailing cruise, go turtle watching, take in a fitness class or just relax and enjoy a frozen Mojito, one of our favorite things to do while watching the evening sunsets. Or enjoy some delicious Costa Rican coffee at one of the specialty shops close by. You can also attend the Saturday market where local produce and arts and crafts are offered up.
Let us help you get to some of the best Costa Rican attractions, volcano areas or ancient ruins. There are lots to do for whole family. Our property is a wonderful mix of Spanish style architecture combined with a clean and modern interior. Rental rates include taxes, all utilities and cleaning prior to check in and at check out. The property is also cleaned when unoccupied to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. Floors are tiled and countertops are granite throughout. The tray ceilings and custom cabinets and doors add additional interest to the overall attractive interior. There is plenty of space in the open concept kitchen/living area with room to relax, entertain or socialize with family and friends.
WHAT MAKES LA CAJA DE JOYAS SPECIAL?
* Very clean, well kept property, upscale furnishings and décor
* Safe lockable ground floor entry gate to stairs leading to main entry
* Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, fridge/ice maker, granite, tile, custom cabinets,
* Clean and comfortable living room furniture, custom rosewood tables
* 42” plasma flat screen TV, custom built entertainment wall unit
Apple TV router for access to your Netflix account or other Apple provided free TV services
* DVD player and movie library, board games
* 3 meg high speed wireless internet included
* High tray ceilings, custom lighting, fans, A/C in living room, bedrooms
* Large outdoor covered patio overlooking the pool area, furnished with custom teak furniture, cushioned teak sofa to relax and read on
* Spacious bedrooms, each with individual walk in closets & ensuites
* 3rd two piece guest bathroom off the living room area
* All linens, towels, beach towels provided for your use
* Clock radios, iPod docks, music in each bedroom and living area
* Private laundry room, washer/dryer & supplies located outside main entry door away from living room and bedrooms
* Large tiled roof top terrace for private relaxing and star gazing at night
* Resident gardener, maintenance and security person on site 24/7
* Smaller development, 9 units total, sharing pool & common areas, ensures a quiet and relaxing stay
* Assigned and gated off street parking
* Owner operated, plus local property manager, 13 years in Tamarindo, many personalized services available, personal check in/out
* Grocery store, sports bar, beach access just steps from the property
Please feel free to contact us for additional information on the area or the property itself. We enjoy answering questions and making your decision as easy as possible.
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
We are a Canadian family who enjoy our second home in Costa Rica and are happy to share it with others when we are not there. Our objective is to provide the most relaxing and enjoyable experience we can in the same manor that we enjoy Tamarindo/Playa Langosta. We stay in close touch with our renters and have a friend and property manager who lives in Tamarindo that will support your stay as well. He can be reached at any time and provides many additional personalized services to the very few properties he manages. We are retired and use our Costa Rican home a lot so if you do find it open when you plan to be in the area we think you’ll appreciate it as not just a rental condo, but a home we share.
Tamarindo is a great town with a beautiful beach. Great for surfing and swimming. Tamarindo has all the services one would want--shopping, great restaurants, banking and nightlife. There are so many great outdoor activities: Canopy tours, catamaran tours, ATV, horse back riding, surfing, scuba diving, volcano day trips, white water rafting to name a few! Playa Langosta it is the beverly hills of Tamarindo.........
This condo it is so closed to the white sand beach of Langosta, the estuary, the breeze, the Ocean, the sea birds, a real natural paradise. As amatter of fact it is a Protected Marine park, the Leather Backs turtles (larger in the world) nest in Playa Langosta!
Langosta means Lopster, many can be seen close to the beach.