This comfortable Lorne holiday home is located in a peaceful bush setting, overlooking the spectacular Otway Ranges, but only a 10 minute walk to the beach and shops. What’s more, this well-positioned rental offers a bright open plan living area which leads out to spacious deck with outdoor setting and gas BBQ.
The Lorne home has 4 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 13 people (2 Queen, 2 Trios, 1 Bunk and 1 trundle), making this property ideal for 2 families on holiday together.
There are 2 bathrooms, one combined with laundry. Amenities include 3 TVs, DVD, video and CD players, a combustion heater, air conditioner, microwave, auto washing machine and dryer.
This holiday home not only offers a spectacular location with views to remember, the rental equally offers all modern conveniences to best enjoy your Lorne getaway!
Off peak (1May - 30September) $250 per night, $1500 per week
Shoulder (1Feb - 30April, 1Oct - 25Dec) $300 per night, $2000 per week
Peak: 26th Dec - 31st Jan & Easter $2500 per week
* $500 bond and $25 booking fee
Linen, towels and tea towels NOT supplied
• Lorne is a popular holiday destination for families and groups along the Great Ocean Road
• Coastal town with plenty of attractions including swimming, fishing and bush walking/hiking
• Take advantage of rugged ocean and coast landscaped on one side, contrasted with rolling hills and the Otway Ranges on the other side
• Walk to the main beach, cafes and restaurants in a matter of minutes
• Only 2 hours away from Melbourne and 90km from Avalon Airport
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 26 2014 - Jan 31 2015
|extra night: AU$ 357|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.