Greater Grove Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
**$699** SPECIAL Aug 29 to Sept 5
This luxury A/C villa is located in the beautiful and private Greater Groves community in Orlando area.
The villa has three bedrooms with den and two baths, its own SOUTH FACING Screened-in Pool area with oversize private pool (heat optional) and spa.
House is fully equipped including free secure wireless high speed internet service and gas BBQ grill.
Villa is ideally located 15 minutes from Disney, within minutes from shopping malls, restaurants and supermarkets.
You will find several excellent golf courses close by.
The home is just a short drive from some of the most popular golf courses in Central Florida including Legends, Mystic Dunes, Highlands Reserve, Southern Dunes, Ridge wood Lakes, Stoney brook West, Diamond Players Club, Orange County National, Champions Gate and Reunion.
This is the perfect vacation spot for couples or families, accommodating up to 8 people. The home is surrounded by a conservation area providing a quiet retreat after a long day at the theme parks.
The villa is a short distance off Highway 192 on Highway 27 in Clermont, Fl.
• 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms .w/private pool and spa
•. Master bedroom (king bed) with private bathroom
•.Bedroom 2 (queen bed)
• bedroom 3 (two twin beds)
• 2nd full bathroom with pool access
• Den with sofa bed
• Living room, kitchen, dining room
• Free secure wireless Internet access,
• HD digital cable TV
• Private oversize swimming pool and spa
• Fully equipped kitchen with all dishes, microwave, coffee maker and more
• Fridge, gas stove, dishwasher
• Full size washer & dryer
• iron and ironing board, hairdryers
• All linens, bath and pool towels
• TV in each room, Cable TV and DVD
• Large screened furnished patio with private swimming pool and spa
• Free High Speed Wireless Internet
• Free long-distance within the USA and Canada
• No smoking and no pets
• Baby Friendly: playpen, high chair and pool alarms for children safety.
Enjoy the beautiful Florida sunset from your own private pool.
RENTAL RATE INFORMATION:
- 25 Yrs Old Min Age to Rent
- All Rates Are Subject to 11% taxes.
- A $300 refundable security deposit is required with all bookings and will be returned back to you within 10 days after your departure, if there are no damages
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 secures a booking, full payment is required 6 weeks prior to your arrival
- Cleaning cost waived for stays of 6 nights or more, otherwise a fee of $100 applies.
- Pool heating, which is recommended between October and April, is available for an additional $20.00 per day.
- Check in after 4 PM; Check out 10 AM.
- No pets allowed. No smoking allowed indoors.
We are Canadian owners.
Our home is fully licensed and registered in the State of Florida and managed locally by a professional management company who ensures that the lawns, pool and property are maintained to a very high standard. Furthermore, a co-coordinator is on 24hr call-out for emergencies.
Super clean & super priced for limited availability.
We accept payments with Paypal, Interac e-transfer the money from your account or pay with credit cards.
- Harry found it so convenient to attend his golf course from your home that we have decided if you are renting out again next year, we would like first chance to have it for Jan & Feb.
- We are pleased with your house. Everything is working well and what is most important it was spotless clean when we arrived.
You have a very nice house here. It is well maintained and certainly one of the best in the area.
May 5, 2012
Absolute ideal home for a vacation with friends or family. The location was very quiet, very central and we were not disturbed, here you can enjoy all the comforts of a home in a private and comfy atmosphere. We would return.
Keywords: Bungalow, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, steps from Disney parks, golf courses, fully equipped kitchen, free high speed internet & phone
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
We are canadian owners with 3 children
My family has been vacationing in Orlando area for past 20 years and always likes to come back
Short drive to shopping, restaurants and to all atractions. Verry quiet and private place.