Centrally located near all Pigeon Forge attractions - just 1 mile from the Parkway.
From the superb decorations in the living room to the incredible amenities offered, you are sure to fall in love with this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom log cabin retreat!
The vaulted ceilings and gigantic windows let plenty of natural light flow through the living room kitchen and dining areas. The master suite extends to you an enormous king-sized bed, and very romantic bedside Jacuzzi. In each of the other bedrooms you’ll find a lovely queen-sized bed and TV.
Step out onto the deck to take advantage of outdoor grilling or a relaxing dip in the toasty hot tub. Before you get too relaxed, head downstairs to the game room and entertain your friends with a game of pool.
Whether stretched out in front of the crackling fireplace or out on the porch swaying in a rocker, taking time to unwind is a breeze here. The resort area swimming pool and clubhouse are just around the bend, giving you easy access to nearby summer recreation. All area restaurants and attractions are just minutes away by car.
Things to do close to Amazing Place:
1. There is horseback riding at Walden's Creek Stables, which is about 9 miles from the cabin.
2. Dollywood is about 5 miles from the cabin.
3. River Rat tubing is about 16 miles from the cabin.
4.Wahoo Zip Lining - 7 miles from the cabin.
5. The Dixie Stampede is about 3 miles from the cabin. This is a show that includes dinner and show with horses. It's fun for the entire family!
6. A 'freebie' you can do that is very popular is Cade's Cove. It's a drive-thru 'nature park'. There are historic homeplaces, lots of deer and tons of other wildlife walking around and is fun for everyone. Also, a beautiful place for photographs. Approximately 30 minutes to get to Cade's Cove from the cabin.
7. Putt Putt at Firehouse Golf is about 2 miles from the cabin.
8.Gatlinburg Golf Course is located 3 miles from the cabin.
9. There is a Kroger supermarket about 2 miles [5 minutes] from the cabin.
10. Walmart Supercenter approximately 4 miles from the cabin. Kroger and Wal-Mart offer a great way for our guests to offset some of the eating out costs by stocking up with groceries for dining in at the cabin. :-)
Keywords: Log, Cabin, Cabins, Chalet, Rustic, Rental, Rentals, Smoky Mountains, Mountain, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, hot tub, jacuzzi, pool table, pool, Eagle's Ridge, Tennessee, TN
This property is owned by Glenn & Lavonda Dodd and Terry & Kim Prescott. Both couples reside in North Alabama.
Glenn is a runner, Lavonda a shopper, Kim an animal-lover, Terry just glad to be here!
Our families vacationed often in the great smoky mountains when we were growing up and we all fell in love with the place!
All of us have a great love for the green and peaceful setting that Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg have to offer.
Hey, throw in a hot tub and pool table and you can't beat it!
We enjoy running/walking on the mountain trails, shopping at the outlets, eating GREAT food and just hanging out at the cabin.
How perfect that the cabin is such a short drive to restaurants and attractions!
Tanger Outlet Mall, Zip lines, Tubing, Bungee Jump, Go-Karts, Arcade, Laser Tag, Golf, Putt-Putt Golf, Comedy Barn, Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, Walking Park, Smoky Mountain Massage, Horse-back Riding, Cade's Cove, many other area shows and attractions.