This well-kept 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Lorne beach house (with 2 doubles and 3 sets of bunks) is able to accommodate 10 people and represents the perfect retreat for two small families.
Set 400m behind the main street and beach, this coastal retreat overlooks some of Lorne's most spectacular views. And with a modern open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room, this revamped older style home with polished floor boards and bright colours is the perfect place to relax after a long day at the beach.
This Lorne holiday home also offers a large front decking with BBQ and an outdoor setting to seat up to 12 people. Other amenities include a television, DVD and CD players, dishwasher, microwave, gas heater, washing machine and dryer.
This is an extremely popular property for families wishing to holiday in Lorne!
Nightly rate $250 2 night minimum stay
Peak and long weekends $250 3 nights minimum stay
1 Feb to 30 April and 1 Oct to 21 Dec $1375 per week
1 May to 30 Sept $850
SUMMER RATES and EASTER
26th Dec - 31st Jan $2000 per week
Bond $500 Booking fee $30
Linen is NOT Supplied.
• Lorne is a popular holiday destination only 141km from Melbourne. Drive to the coastal town in under two hours
• Closest airport: Avalon (90km from Lorne)
• Hit the Main Beach in seconds, only 750m from your holiday home
• Restaurants and cafes are within easy walking distance (under 800m)
• Enjoy the Lorne golf club while on holiday (a short drive or leisurely walking from your rental property)