|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
**** MAKE SURE YOU SEE OUR VIDEO AND OUR OTHER WEBSITE WITH LOTS MORE PICTURES *****
We are the new owners and have just remodeled and redecorated this beautiful home from top to bottom. Read on for more details, but here’s what you need to know in a snapshot:
(1) “Ambition” is a gorgeous, 3 bedroom suite home with brand new EVERYTHING, gorgeous décor, and all the bikes, beach, and water toys you need for fun;
(2) Your toes are in the white sand of the best beach in the world in 30 seconds after stepping out our door;
(3) Carillon Beach is gated, luxury, family-friendly community that is not crowded, super close to the Panama City Beach Airport, and has so many amenities that you may not need to stop your vacation to leave our friendly neighborhood. Our beach is private and perfect; and
(4) We care about you! You don’t get stuck with a management company. My husband and I take care of you and your stay! We have all 5 star reviews and plenty of references!
Here are the details:
(1) “Ambition,” is stunning!! It’s new, professionally decorated, and gorgeous.
* Beautiful gulf views from 2 balconies. Lake view from other balcony.
* Dual-master bedrooms, each with full bathroom and brand-new King Sized bed.
* One master bedroom has a claw-foot soaking tub/shower. The other has a full tub and shower.
* Kids bunk room with 5 brand-new twin-sized beds in it. (4 bunk beds and 1 trundle mattress) and full bathroom
* All Bedroom/Bathroom suites have marbled-top vanities, flat screen high-def TVs, Blue Ray DVD players, iPod players, and luxury linens.
* Kitchen with brand-new stainless steel appliances, a side-by-side fridge, Keurig and regular coffee makers, and a gorgeous solid-wood table that seats 8 easily and up to 12 in a pinch.
* Upstairs Half-Bath/powder room and a brand-new custom leather sofa with a queen-sized sleeper for additional sleeping area.
* Living Room has big flat-screen TV/DVD player and high-end electronics. Opens to a grand, large balcony that overlooks both the ocean and the lake.
* 2 car garage and beautiful driveway with room for 2 more cars, and also has room for on-street parking. No parking headaches!!
* 9 bikes of different sizes from toddler to adult and even a dual-kid bike trailer!!!
* We pay for the Beach Chair Service -- 2 chaise lounge beach chairs with umbrellas and cushions on the beach (Spring through Fall).
*There are 2, two-person kayaks, beach towels and blankets, and tons of sand toys for the family! We provide all the toys so you don't have to bring them!
* Full-sized washer and dryer on the bedroom level. There is an additional refrigerator/freezer in the bottom level for you to always have ice and room in the fridge!
* All of the remodeling, including the exterior and interior painting, was just completed in February of 2012 and touched up in the winter of 2015. It’s gorgeous, but also practical!!!! We designed and decorated it so that you could bring your kids and friends and not worry about breaking my Grandmother’s fine china.
* It's spacious enough that two families can easily enjoy it! Since there are two bedroom suites -- both with King Sized beds and full baths as well as a 'kids room' with beautiful decorations, toys, games, puzzles, TV, etc. Our favorite trips are with another couple and all of our kids!
(2) The Best Beach in Florida!!
* Walk out our door and step onto our gorgeous beach in 30 seconds.
* Private, perfectly clean, very wide and miles long, and the ocean’s entrance is a very gradual slope.
* Our 6 year old son and 5 year old daughter love it so much that they don’t even sit on beach towels or chairs. They just play on it for hours. It’s not like the sandpaper beaches of California where we used to go before we found Carillon Beach. Instead, it’s a lot more like the soft white powder of Deer Valley, Aspen, or Vail – but warm and never melts!
(3) Luxury Family-Friendly Carillon Beach is Amazing!
* 200 home, private, gated, master-planned luxury family-friendly community with 24 hour security.
* Carillon Beach is fully on the beachside of any highways, East of San Destin and West of Panama City Beach adjoining Lake Powell.
* Three pools in the community are available for all residents and guests. The one overlooking the ocean has two large verandas and chairs surrounding on the deck, the park pool is the largest with adjoining tennis courts, green areas, grills and basketball court.
* Basketball court, tennis court, coffee shop, restaurant/bar, and pretty little chapel, and beautiful walking paths.
* Unlike Carillon Beach, most areas of 30-A (especially during the summer) are congested and full of nasty traffic. Carillon Beach isn’t like that. It’s at the cross-roads of everywhere you’d like to go, but without the bumper-to-bumper mess you’ll deal in and around Seaside and the 30-A scene.
* Located just 15 minutes from Panama City airport, 2 blocks from 2 major grocery stores, and just a few miles west from the impressive “Pier Park,” that has shopping, movie theatres, bars, restaurants, live music, etc.
* It’s also just 2 miles east of Rosemary and 7 miles from Seaside. Carillon Beach is NOT a crowded beach area. Carillon Beach is a picture-perfect, secure, high-end community that is fun and relaxing for the entire family.
(4) We Care About You and Your Vacation!
When you rent Ambition, you get the immediate attention of both my husband and I and our professional staff. You will never be stuck calling a rental or property management company, and we are accessible at all times to you. We want you to be thrilled to be in our home, and if there’s ever a hint of a problem, we will resolve it immediately. We offer concierge, cooking, and daily cleaning services (like in a 5 star hotel) at your option. In other words, you get the luxury of staying in a 5 star resort but all the amenities of staying in a beautiful, comfortable home.
Hotels are for business trips or big cities. When we vacation with each other or our family, we always rent a home. We want to feel comfortable, happy, and pampered on your vacation, just like you will at 'AMBITION.'
Keywords: Carillon Beach, Inlet Beach, Rosemary, 30A, Gulf View, Gulf Front, Family Home, Luxury, Beach Cottage, Beach Front, Seaside, Destin,
Bill and Tisha Stender, currently from Dallas, TX. We have two beautiful children named Will (6) and Zoey (5). We bought this home when the kids were just toddlers, and we made it safe and comfortable for all families. We even supply a toddler highchair, stroller, baby gates, a pack-and-play, toys, games, puzzles, etc. because we understand how families need to be comfortable on vacation, just like we are when we go!!
We come here regularly, and Carillon Beach is the perfect family community. There is something for everything here, and it's all conveniently located!
The Owner purchased this house in 2011
We bought this home at the end of 2011 after vacationing in Carillon Beach for the first time. Our kids, my parents, and us all fell in love with it so much that we had to buy a home here for our family to enjoy forever. We named it 'AMBITION FLORIDA' because it was our dream to have our corner of the world for family vacations. It has brought us closer to each other and with the grandparents because it's the perfect family house. In fact, we have had so much enjoyment at this house that we bought a ski house for the same reason, calling it 'AMBITION UTAH' -- in the Deer Valley/Park City, Utah area.
We take great pride in making our home upscale yet perfectly comfortable. Also, we are dedicated to making your stay great! We are always available in the event of any sort of issue, and we have an on-site property manager and cleaning crew who are dedicated to us. They are young, retired teachers who love the beach as much as the sand itself! This is a huge benefit that is unique to our home! We also offer personal concierge services, like grocery shopping and meal preparation.
We stayed at Ambition between Christmas and NY. We have stayed in Carillon several other times, first time at Ambition. We had age range of 2 to 55 and we all loved the house. The kids loved riding the furnished bikes and all the extras that came with the house. We had a 2 year old with us, the baby gates were great. We also used the stroller, which was a nice big one. We also put some of the floaters and pool stuff to good use. You name it, they supplied it. Especially good if you traveled by air and are limited what you can pack. The house was very near one of the pools. But the children's pool and park were just a short walk away. The decor of the house was perfect, not gaudy or tacky, like sometimes happens with beach properties. We spent a lot of time enjoying the decks on the house. The beach walkover was out the door. No hassle at all. The Stenders were wonderful to rent from. Super nice and very accommodating. We are planning a return trip to Ambition. Highly recommend.
This was our 3rd year staying at Ambition and it was wonderful again. The Stenders have provided everything anyone would need. It was perfect for our family. Jenny and Judy were most helpful throughout all our visits. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful beach home with us.
This is the 2nd year we have stayed at Ambition (October, 2013 was the first). Just an outstanding vacation retreat.
1. The home is in a gated community with Security guards. Very safe area and a very exclusive "feel" even though the community is 1 mile from a Publix Grocery Store and a
Winn-Dixie Grocery store. There are multiple restaurants within a 4 mile radius such as The Doughnut Hole, Shades Bar and Grill, The Terrace Restaurant, Waffle House, etc
2. The entire are is great for walking, running, riding bikes, etc. Ambition has bikes in the garage and are there for the renters usage.
3. The home itself is great; very nice porches with views of the gulf. The listing pictures and description are very accurate. Nice comfortable beds; very spacious upstairs den/eating area and kitchen. Very clean, well maintained. TVs in every room with Cable channels.
4. The beach itself is very well "guarded" for lack of a better word. We had a beach setup and it was available by 7:30 AM daily. The guys watching the beach were diligent in assuring no "non-residents" ventured onto the Carillon private space. Very impressive. When we were there 10-3 through 10-11 it was amazing how private the area was.
5. We have been going to the Gulf coast multiple times yearly for 30+ years. We loved the Ambition home and HOPE to stay there every October.
This was our second visit to the FLorida panhandle. We like beach vacations, but have gone to Maui or Mexico/Carribean on most past trips. We will be going to FLorida more often after our visit to Ambition. The gate of the picket fence is just a few steps from the wooden walkway to the beach. The house is beautiful and has everything you need for your vacation. There are bikes, kayaks, beach chairs, wagons, coolers, kites, boogie boards, sand toys.buckets, tennis rackets, beach blankets, NICE cookware, cocktail shaker and margarita glasses, fins, high chairs and gates, games, books, and more. One thing that stood out to me was how private the beach is. Most mornings before 10 and most evenings after 4 there was no one within several hundred yards of us on the beach. Even mid day there were only a hand full of families on the stretch of beach that our chairs were on. Weather and surf were perfect and almost no people! The beach is great for kids. Enough waves to boogie board a little, but very mild and safe. There are two grocery stores, CVS, and liquor stores within 1 or 2 miles(i didnt measure-but its real close) of the house. You dont need to bring anything with you other than swim suit and a change of clothes. We like to cook when we stay in a condo or house and we have had some bad experiences with lousy cookware other places we've stayed. I was very happy to have such high end pots and pans to work with. There is a crock pot and a waffle maker as well. The owners and there local straff were very attentive and helpful. This is a great house for an active family. Our group included myself, my wife, children and grandparents. We enjoyed our stay and will be back.
What an awesome place to call home for a week! Seemed like the only things we needed to bring .... sunscreen and bathing suit. Carillon Beach Resort is beautiful and conveniently located for sight seeing, shopping, food, entertainment, and most importantly...the beach. "Ambition" offers spectacular views from many of the windows and decks of the home. The accommodations have been well thought out offering renters many wonderful extras like bikes, kayaks, coolers, beach chairs, and even beach towels. The home is beautiful in décor with comfy beds, plush linens, bedrooms with full baths, and flat screen TV's in the bedrooms and 3rd floor great room. Steps away is the beach access where you will find your very own "Ambition" chairs and umbrella, compliments of the owners. Seriously, they've thought of everything! On top of great accommodations, the owners and their staff were courteous, friendly, and quickly responded to our questions as they arose. The owner even checked in with us midweek, to see our trip was going! Very impressive! highly recommend this home to anyone looking to travel to PCB. Our family (parents and 5 adult children) enjoyed ourselves immensely! We hated to leave!!!
I have stayed at several houses in Carillon Beach and Ambition was by far the best. The Stenders have paid such attention to detail in their home to make your stay as relaxing as possible. Our children loved having use of the sand toys, as well as the bikes, and the games/puzzles in the home. Ambition is beautiful, well cared for, and well stocked to make any vacation enjoyable. I would highly recommend staying at Ambition for your next vacation!
Shopping, Movie Theatres, Live Bands and Entertainment, Fine Dining, Casual Family-Friendly Restaurants, Boutiques, Running Paths, Miles of Biking Paths, Sports Bars, Triathlon, Biking, and Marathon Training, and Beautiful Golf Courses.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - May 23 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 24 2015 - Aug 15 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
Aug 16 2015 - Oct 17 2015
2 night minimum stay
Oct 18 2015 - Nov 28 2015
2 night minimum stay