|Minimum Stay||1 - 28 nights|
Pull up to this ferny home, in the quiet Balmoral suburb at the end of the cul-der-sac on Fishermen’s Bend with neighbouring parklands.
You will be greeted with the double remote lock up garage (with plenty of storage space), the property features the large front entertaining deck, polished timber floors throughout and is fully furnished with comfortable settings, to the rear of the property you will find a further back deck with French doors that lead off the kitchen.
This Large Home Features:
- 3 Bedrooms (all good size)
- Fully Furnished
- 2 Bathroom
- En-suite (in Master)
- Linen Provided (Including sheets and towels)
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning \
- Polished Timber Floors
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Broadband Internet Service Available
- Telephone (for local calls- included in weekly rent)
- Foxtel (included in weekly rent)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area (including large deck with 8 seater outdoor setting)
- Front and Rear Decks
- Double Remote Garage
- Adjoins Small Park
- Garden maintenance (included in weekly rent)
- There are a number of parks and playgrounds within very easy walking distance
- 3 Minutes drive or 10 minute walk from Oxford Street (the vibrant heart of Bulimba, which offers numerous restaurants, a cinema, grocery store and a range of boutique clothing and gift stores)
- Walking distance to bus stops and 5 minute drive from train and City Cat services.
- Easy car access to the city centre and the Gateway motorway.
- The house is very close to Sts Peter and Paul Primary School and popular Bulimba State School, and is in the catchment area for the latter.
Min Stay is 1 week @ $1200 a week, 4 weeks the rate drops to $900 per week
*No Dogs (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
Looking for short term accommodation? Don’t look past this charming fully furnished well-appointed home in quiet street just minutes from the ever popular Oxford Street. Call Rental Place today to secure this property!
This is a great little house, the lounge/dining room is huge, air con a major bonus, the bedding was clean and fresh if a little worn and childish. No Garden to speak of and don't expect to sunbath as screening and trees block out most of the sun(normal for AUStralia,). My major gripe was the position of the house, it is not as suggested on the map accompanying the description, shops are not at the end of the road, they are over the hill and far away so you need a car.Ibooked thinking Iwould be close to the main road, local and relatives who live in the area, however, I had to drive to all family events and that meant no drinking, the house is truly lovely but it was not where I expected it to be and I would not have booked it had I known where it was, ( I lived in Brisbane and know the area)
This property is located 1 minute from the heart of Bulimba shopping and fine dining district. All modes of public transport are available including busses, trains, ferrys. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes to arrive in the heart of Brisbane City for a day out of sight seeing, shopping and dining with the biggest shopping complex in greater brisbane.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 Week (min) Stay
Jan 1 2015 - Feb 19 2016
28 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||AU$1,000|
NOTE: Rates - the cost of the stay is calculated per day (not night as there are no check in or out times)
For any stay under 7 days, the minimum weekly rate is applied being $1,200.
1-3 weeks minimum is $1400/week and anything over 4 weeks is $1000/week.
Please take this into account when sending an enquiry as the indicative quote will not be correct. Sorry, we cannot change this.
$1000 deposit (bond) is required to secure the dates required.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.