Balmoral House Rental Photos and Description
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Balmoral. Close to shops and public transport.
(NB/V) Looking for short term accommodation? Donâ€™t look past this charming fully furnished well appointed home in a quiet street just minutes from the ever popular Oxford St.
This property offers:
* 3 Good sized bedrooms Master with Ensuite
* 1 Bathroom
* 2 car remote controlled accommodation
- Telephone for local calls included in weekly rent
- Broadband internet service available
- Outdoor entertaining area including large deck with 8 seater outdoor setting
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Linen provided, including sheets and towels
- Spacious bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Adjoins small park
- Garden maintenance included in weekly rent
There are a number of parks and playgrounds within very easy walking distance of the property. It is a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Oxford St, the vibrant heart of Bulimba, which offers numerous restaurants, a cinema, grocery store and a range of boutique clothing and gift stores. Walking distance to bus stops and 5 minute drive from train and City Cat services. Easy car access to the city centre and the Gateway motorway.
The house is very close to Sts Peter and Paul Primary School and popular Bulimba State School, and is in the catchment area for the latter.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office, and at inspections. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
To Book Inspection times for this property please contact our office on 3906 2500.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility